Quantcast

### Middle IDGAF###

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

8-5 physically from the hospital for a change.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Actually went to a store yesterday to buy house stuff, but of course they didn't have any of what I was looking for. Unless I need something immediately, that served as a great reminder why I dislike shopping in person.

What do you think makes sense in the mask dimension? Where we are, we still have a very high infection rate; Middlebury College seems to be driving that with perhaps 200 infected students.
So long as there are people in my life that are vulnerable and/or immunocompromised, I shall continue to wear a mask. It's a minor inconvenience for the few times I find myself in public.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So long as there are people in my life that are vulnerable and/or immunocompromised, I shall continue to wear a mask. It's a minor inconvenience for the few times I find myself in public.
I'll continue to do it for myself too, it's less of an inconvenience than dying or suffering long term side effects.

:wave:

Actually went to a store yesterday to buy house stuff, but of course they didn't have any of what I was looking for. Unless I need something immediately, that served as a great reminder why I dislike shopping in person.

Same...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Unless both of my parents stop being in their 80s with underlying conditions, then I’ll keep my mask on when in public.

Also, if wearing a mask irritates the Karens of the world then all the more reason.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Unless both of my parents stop being in their 80s with underlying conditions, then I’ll keep my mask on when in public.

Also, if wearing a mask irritates the Karens of the world then all the more reason.
I'm beyond attempting to understand why continuing to wear a mask annoys people. It in no way affects or impacts you in the slightest. Get the fuck over it.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I'm beyond attempting to understand why continuing to wear a mask annoys people. It in no way affects or impacts you in the slightest. Get the fuck over it.
BuT iT lOwErs My OxYgEn. FUX tOLd mE sO.

had that argument with a dip shit a few months back. Pretty much told him if he is having breathing problems being 2-300lbs over weight and smoking is probably the issue, not a mask.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept funny so neck hurts like hell. Snowing. Dropped one, very annoying, time consuming plan today. Work just got better accordingly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
One more plan pulled. 3/5 now moved. Life getting easier because of workload being removed. Finally.