Quantcast

@>@ Middle Malaise GMT @<@

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I woke up at 5:00 to run and could hear the cold wind outside, so I packed up my shit and came into the office early to hit the fitness center treadmill. One hour/8.5 miles done.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Into the office I go this afternoon for our holiday party. Well, I'm going in for other reasons, it just so happens to overlap with the party.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I dropped my fancy CamelBak tumbler onto the garage floor this morning, breaking the lid and of course losing 20oz of coffee. Sad!! I won the tumbler, which for some reason makes breaking it feel worse.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Felt like hammered dog shit yesterday evening. Was thinking the Rona was setting in. Did not eat my Pho dinner and went to bed. Slept like the dead and feel better this morning. I am now waiting for the 2+ inches of rain to settle in. Fuck this winter/December already. I would like to ride my bike. It’s been over a week.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Today I've done something I have not done in ages - hung up on a rude and condescending person in the Infosec team. GFY, bitch. :banghead: She has the reputation of being nasty and I had some unpleasant experience with her team before, but man... she's good at being a proper bitch.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello!

just registered for another seminar, this time out in san diego. Anybody live out in whale's vagina? I will be there at the end of feb and have decided that I will educate myself both about T cells and tacos. So if anybody has any suggestions on great places to get tacos in Sandy Eggo, lmk thx byeeee!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've got to send an e-mail to 1,500 people. I don't mind doing the work, but what I dread are the replies and questions that will undoubtedly flood my in-box over the next few hours.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
hello!

just registered for another seminar, this time out in san diego. Anybody live out in whale's vagina? I will be there at the end of feb and have decided that I will educate myself both about T cells and tacos. So if anybody has any suggestions on great places to get tacos in Sandy Eggo, lmk thx byeeee!!!!!!!!!11111111111
The best San Diego taco joints are in Tijuana. Or was it donkey shows? I can never remember.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
God damnit intensifies, jus been informed that I have to attend a trade show in Vegas soon, and have 4 meetings books on 4 separate days. Doing some deep thinking about which is a worse situation, unemployment or 4 days in Vegas.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My HOA tried to make me president last night. This kind of BS is why @Nick needed to purchase one of the houses in our hood when it was for sale, he'd be good in the role :D

I declined and they strong-armed someone else.

Edit: I've never had to deal with HOA BS before our current house. Wife and I agreed no HOA is a requirement if we ever move.

My HOA tried to make me president last night. This kind of BS is why @Nick needed to purchase one of the houses in our hood when it was for sale, he'd be good in the role :D

Edit: I've never had to deal with HOA BS before our current house. Wife and I agreed no HOA is a requirement if we ever move.
Wouldn't do a HOA on a bet.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Prime time for riding in Bootleg Canyon. :brows:
As much fun as Bootleg is, I'd never go there unless forced due to proximity to Vegas. If I'm driving 5 hours to ride, its not gunna be in proximity to that crackhead shithole

For your next meeting

Untitled.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
As much fun as Bootleg is, I'd never go there unless forced due to proximity to Vegas. If I'm driving 5 hours to ride, its not gunna be in proximity to that crackhead shithole
When I must go to Vegas, I allocate time for a side trip to Bootleg Canyon, not the other way around.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

i did a lactate test

now am working from home, 1-5 pm or so

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008

You should have taken the job and then worked for ending the HOA. Fight from the inside! :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've got to send an e-mail to 1,500 people. I don't mind doing the work, but what I dread are the replies and questions that will undoubtedly flood my in-box over the next few hours.
You could change the reply-to address to some bogus one. Or to your bosses.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Make it look like it was sent by the bosses for extra bonus.
Just have your bags packed and ready to go if you do that :rofl:

Someone did that years ago here, only they did it acting at the CEO. DERP.

Now it'd be hard to do, without it the email being flagged with some spoofing banner. :panic: