Quantcast

Middle of the week Blurday

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Pizza Company just sold 2000 units to TFS Kraft in Minneapolis and another 2000 to TFS Kraft in Madison. Need to adapt our alley for a loading dock. I have no idea how to do any of this. We had to make a deal with the Cheese folks to not distribute our branded stuff in Colorado, Illinois, and Florida. I was told that this is normal. I have no intention of abiding by the agreement. Florida is a huge market. 7500 units in 2 months is making some noise. Lady at the Bank always picks up the phone when I call now... Only problem is with 7500 units in the marketplace we have had no feedback whatsoever.
I don't know what any of this means, but it sounds like maybe you get to start buying some premium glitter.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Pizza Company just sold 2000 units to TFS Kraft in Minneapolis and another 2000 to TFS Kraft in Madison. Need to adapt our alley for a loading dock. I have no idea how to do any of this. We had to make a deal with the Cheese folks to not distribute our branded stuff in Colorado, Illinois, and Florida. I was told that this is normal. I have no intention of abiding by the agreement. Florida is a huge market. 7500 units in 2 months is making some noise. Lady at the Bank always picks up the phone when I call now... Only problem is with 7500 units in the marketplace we have had no feedback whatsoever.
I don't know what any of this means, but it sounds like maybe you get to start buying some premium glitter.
I'm with 'Squeeb -- but if this involves a RM discount on wood fired pizza ovens I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
i am 100% ok with getting rained on as long as it's not already raining when i get out of the car. it can literally start 5 minutes into the ride and i'm good.
Kinda the same, don't like to start out in the wet, but then again it makes not much difference to me as I am the same amount of wet after 5 minutes, be it rain or sweat.