Quantcast

>>> Middle Roast<<<

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
rainy and cool here today. got to test my new commuter raincoat. it worked nicely. my old one was so threadbare, no amount of DWR could bring it back. This new one is made of a thicker material, so that should help with durability. pit zips vented nicely, and the hood fits over my helmet with the zipper fully up. nice. now I have to acquire new pants...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Interview last night was a joke, but ok. It was 3 ladies, 2 much older than I and one younger, but not much. I'm going to guess Kari (the younger) was a high school cheerleader, she had that energy. Sounds like I will be getting a letter with my orientation date and it seems it's a Wednesday before the Thursday meeting, then I get brought in after the meeting.

I was a half hour early and the neighbors were there, so I met the grand pooba or whatever and a few other folks. The menu looked pretty good, but with the wife's diet, I don't see much on there she could partake in. But Monday is chicken fried steak, so there is that.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Morning Monkeys.

Interview last night was a joke, but ok. It was 3 ladies, 2 much older than I and one younger, but not much. I'm going to guess Kari (the younger) was a high school cheerleader, she had that energy. Sounds like I will be getting a letter with my orientation date and it seems it's a Wednesday before the Thursday meeting, then I get brought in after the meeting.

I was a half hour early and the neighbors were there, so I met the grand pooba or whatever and a few other folks. The menu looked pretty good, but with the wife's diet, I don't see much on there she could partake in. But Monday is chicken fried steak, so there is that.
New jerb of Elk Lodge ?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Working. Getting a truck from the rental and returning the minivan.

Edit: mid-level cloth f150. Not gonna lie, for my usages it pretty fucking nice and I don't really give a fuck about the interior that much. I might try to get wifey on board with a transition from the All-Road and call it a day for 10yrs.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola ppls

I was traffic for a bit but got errands done and rode Apex as it was an even numbered day

then section meeting mostly from hot tub, and in a bit will work 4-10 pm from home

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
raining, so day off for le trailbuilding. remind me to take less contracts next year. my riding time has been abysmal.