Quantcast

middle wadell

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
is there a wrong way to go on the middle waddell loop trail. if so i think i found it, the hard way.
Yesterday I left middle waddell camp, went under the road then up the trail until i hit the north rim trail. I took that until i hit a road which finally led me to the end of Noschka Rd. That ride might have been fun the opposite direction.
When i hit Nochka i saw a little grey izuzu rodeo or nissan pathfinder, any of you ?
I guess ill find the trails one way or the other, next time ill bring a map.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
We usually go up Noshka, then up North Rim, then to Middle Waddel back to the Tunnel. Its a pretty good ride that way. Nice and short. Bring a map, you can get on the wrong side of the forest pretty easy out there..... or better yet, travel with a seasoned rider... If you would like to ride drop me a line...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I scrape the seasoning off after each ride and sell it to Red Robin for their fries.. The red color comes from the clay on the moto side, the brown and green is horse poo from the other side....I provide the salt... think about that the next time you get your basket of fries refilled..

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
I scrape the seasoning off after each ride and sell it to Red Robin for their fries.. The red color comes from the clay on the moto side, the brown and green is horse poo from the other side....I provide the salt... think about that the next time you get your basket of fries refilled..
Oh gross:dead:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
oly said:
That is the funniest damn thing I have read all day!! Of course I would like some more fries!:oink: