Quantcast

Middle-week GMT

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just got off phone with state farm. Accepted full liability right out of the gate, basically just asked whether I wanted a check or direct deposit. Waiting for them to email me all the docs so I can read them. Hopefully this wont take long.

Time to internet shop for bikes. My LBS is shilling Pivots these days, I'm also of course looking to go full rid egg. I looked at Alchemy too, but no large frames in stock until FSM only knows when, plus monocle factor. Decisions, decisions...........
Egg the rid.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Time to internet shop for bikes. My LBS is shilling Pivots these days, I'm also of course looking to go full rid egg. I looked at Alchemy too, but no large frames in stock until FSM only knows when, plus monocle factor. Decisions, decisions...........
You are on Ridemonkey, so you know what to do! :monkey:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Riding with that fucker @Full Trucker - or if you do, make sure he's so far out ahead of you that you don't see him on the descent.

"Yeah - I'm gonna give you 5 minutes or so to get out in front so I'm not following right in your dust-cloud. Yeah... that's the ticket. Don't want your dust slowing me down. Oh - and can you have the gin ready when I get back to the truck? If you could do that, that'd be great."
Other people keep up with me just fine... not sure what you're talking about here? :confused:

Oh, and it's your turn to bring the cocktails the next time we ride. Fucker.

...I was riding with the guy that FT has a hard time keeping up with...
On the climbs, man... the climbs! ;)

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Just got off phone with state farm. Accepted full liability right out of the gate, basically just asked whether I wanted a check or direct deposit. Waiting for them to email me all the docs so I can read them. Hopefully this wont take long.

I'd recommend scheduling some PT / massage therapy appointments to make sure you're fully 'recovered' physically before you agree to any payoff amount.

Sometimes injuries take a bit longer to heal -- especially as you age ;) -- and you have something like 60 days before you need to lawyer up if you're unhappy with their offer.

ETA: I know you want to close the book on this chapter but it's in your best interest to make sure that you're "whole" before doing so...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Awesome.

Does msm operate their lift at all? Their website is slightly void of any summer activity information.
They usually have their big fest at this time, but has been cancelled. I think they usually do a few week-ends, maybe 2-3 times, but now who knows. Just get up there and rip it. The climb, a work of art, is long but mellow.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You calling me old?

Because I feel old :( Think I'm basically healed up from sunday's slam,most of my left arm is blue and green, but it doesn't hurt, so I'm hitting the trail in the AM, well, hopefully not actually hitting the trail again...
Well, technically, I was calling myself old. And implying that JBP might be as well...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Nukeproof... trust me here.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i had my bear sighting just outside of yellowstone....

the placement of roosevelt arch....is....weird....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
To sum up, a rootbeer colored RidEgg with not heat treated swingarm that @mtg takes a deposite for and never delivers, spec'd with Hope brakes and a metric ton of shimz in fork and shock.
Don't forget that delivery is always two weeks from now, until infinitum.