Quantcast

>>>Middlederp GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Some runners say they enjoy running in the rain. I am not one of those people, especially when it is cold. I was up at 5:30 this morning for an easy five mile jog. It was dark, raining, and 35 degrees. Nothing about that was enjoyable except being done. Give me 95 degrees and humid instead.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to ride, I'm standing here outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to go ride.
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn, the shuttles waiting He's blowing his horn.
Already I'm so stoked I could die.
So trail me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, follow me like you'll never let me go.
'Cause I'm leaving on a bike ride, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.

There's so many times I've let you down, so many times I've played around,
I tell you now they don't mean a thing.
Every place I go I'll think of you, every song I sing I'll sing for you,
when I come back, I'll bring your chain ring.
So trail me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, follow me like you'll never let me go.
'Cause I'm leaving on a bike rid, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.

Now the time has come to drop you, one more time let me pass you,
then close your eyes, I'll be on my way.
Dream about the days to ride when I won't have to ride alone,
about the times I won't have to say:
Trail me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, follow me like you'll never let me go.
'Cause I'm leaving on a bike ride, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.
I'm leaving on a bike ride, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
foggy and rainy. I elected not to bike this morning, but I should have. Buses in this town are a total joke. Would have been quicker to walk.
20151202_085931.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn, the shuttles waiting He's blowing his horn.

'Cause I'm leaving on a bike rid, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.

Trail me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, follow me like you'll never let me go.
I'm leaving on a bike ride, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, bro, I hate to go.
less bro....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was awoken at 3am by abdominal pain. tried to poop. nothing. took laxatives, still waiting. at least abdominal pain has subsided. never got back to sleep. :stosh:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
was awoken at 3am by abdominal pain. tried to poop. nothing. took laxatives, still waiting. at least abdominal pain has subsided. never got back to sleep. :stosh:
Well at least now you have a valid reason to take a poop in your cubicle. "I swear I was just working on this months TPS report when WOOOOSH it just came flying out!".

I vote for more laxatives.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Icy as all fuck this morning. My walk to work took double the time!!! Book club last night was a success but hell, that was a heavy book. We read Honor by Elif Shafak about an honor killing. SO GLAD I'M A FEMALE IN THE US.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

7 mile run. Hill at mile 4 kicked my ass. I made awesome scrambled eggs this morning with a bunch of veg left overs in the fridge. :drool: My coffee however, is "meh" at best.

Nothing about that was enjoyable except being done.
"Because it feels fantastic when I stop".

It's in my head! ITS IN MY HEAD! :panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Not too bad of a workload today, just chasing down how things work. It is interesting that in the few months I've been here, I've asked a bunch of questions the folks on my team never thought of. Kinda scary, actually.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back injection was Monday. Already feeling better. Need to let it fully heal this time.

Work event last night. Also managed to get caught up with a friend I haven't talked to in months.

Otherwise, *meh day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Plus: Rode bike to work today. Quite amusing, crunching through ~2" of now highly crusty snow with essentially slick tires.

Minus: Short staffed today so I'm effectively covering two jobs.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got confirmation that tonights group ride is a go.

Like a rookie, I packed all my crap and brought it to work but I forgot to bring beer. FAILLLLLLLLL

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i take a swig of a calsium-magnesium supplement i get at whole paycheck. keeps things moving nicely without any violence.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
High.
Went to see a Picasso exhibit last nite at the Bellagio. Pretty rad. I enjoyed the hotpot afterwards even better though.
Heading up to the mountain in a bit to meet & talk about the first cut of their commercial.
At least I get to get some turns in.
Got some more work in Vegas on the line with an online poker company that has deep pockets. Fingers crossed I dont scare them away with my quote.

Moving to South Lake Tahoe on the 10th. Pretty stoked yet apprehensive about my new life.
Hopefully I can get into some interesting video projects there as well as kiing a shit ton.

cheers.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Some runners say they enjoy running in the rain. I am not one of those people, especially when it is cold. I was up at 5:30 this morning for an easy five mile jog. It was dark, raining, and 35 degrees. Nothing about that was enjoyable except being done. Give me 95 degrees and humid instead.
I often stay up way too late working in the studio and sometimes on my way home I see a blonde runner in the early morning hours. She runs no matter what the weather is doing. Rain, snow, ice, cold, doesn't matter, she runs. Got mad respect for her non-fair-weather attitude. Always swing into the other lane to give her room.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No bikies today, since it's still raining and trails are gonna be soaked. Thinking about getting a gym membership for the winter just to go ride the icky stationary bikes.
Been thinking the same, even if just for the January-March. It just sucks that all the gyms here are nothing but trendy hangout spots. The trendiness doesn't help bring the membership fee down, either. :think: