Quantcast

Midgets are funny....

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
I had a midget roommate for a year in college. And that little bastid could suck more beer and drugs into his little body than most normal sized people I knew.

We lived on a busy street, and on Friday afternoons in the summer there usually was a beer drinking gathering on our front porch. Midgets name was Bob. One particular Friday he got real wasted early, we talked him into lying on the sidewalk, threw a bunch of empty beer cans around him, and then stood there poking him with a stick. One of my other roomates was behind a tree video taping the looks on people's faces as they drove by.

This was like 10 years ago. We all still get together every now and then and that video gets brought out. I laugh so hard it makes me cry every time I see it!

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
riverside73 said:
I had a midget roommate for a year in college. And that little bastid could suck more beer and drugs into his little body than most normal sized people I knew.

We lived on a busy street, and on Friday afternoons in the summer there usually was a beer drinking gathering on our front porch. Midgets name was Bob. One particular Friday he got real wasted early, we talked him into lying on the sidewalk, threw a bunch of empty beer cans around him, and then stood there poking him with a stick. One of my other roomates was behind a tree video taping the looks on people's faces as they drove by.

This was like 10 years ago. We all still get together every now and then and that video gets brought out. I laugh so hard it makes me cry every time I see it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I wish you had that video and could post it!!! The mental image is great, though!!!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
riverside73 said:

You're going to post that online right?