Quantcast

&&&Midweak Derpness GMT&&&

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Damn I don't want to go to work..... Coffee PLZ

rain has stopped . Saw a moron trying to speed through traffic clip a semi on the freeway yesterday. When the trailer tires hit him he got spit across 3 lanes into the center guardrail then back across the 6 lane freeway. Parts were everywhere from his car and the 4 others he hit while spinning. I watched another moron lose it on a railway over crossing trying to pass at speed, hydroplane and take out a street light then toast into the guardrail on far side of the oncoming traffic lane not 200' in front of me. bunch of dumb asses.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Kind of a gray, dreary day out there. The temps are up into the 50's and it feels like an early Spring day.

I got my son a compound bow for his birthday, and we spent the evening setting that up and getting it somewhat dialed in. I can't tell you who enjoyed shooting it more - him or me.

Turkey burgers with guacamole and bacon with a fried egg on top last night for dinner. Only I could take something as healthy as turkey and do this to it. It's almost as if I've never heard of cholesterol....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Boy, I slept like I have not slept in quite some time last night, but have now pissed away half the day. Better get on it I suppose. Mountains are supposed to get hit pretty hard today, and I most likely cant go skiing tomorrow. :mad:

I put a fancy blue cheese on my tuna sandwich this morning and it was amazing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Google docs is facking up my resume. My spacing is all wonky, indents are off, bullets are a variety of sizes and spacing. If I go through and correct it all, as soon as I pull it up, its all screwed again. I take this as a sign. If the weather sucked less, I would be outside today, but the pooch is in front of the heater and doesn't look willing to move from there.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I am en route to Vail in the RAV4 EV. Was going to be dangerously short on juice so I stopped to charge for an hour in Frisco. I shall not be doing this journey in this car again!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Damn, just got a text that my cousin Frank (6 years older than me) just had a heart attack. He survived 95% blockage of one of the coronary arteries. Angioplasty and a stent later and he is resting comfortably. So glad I dropped 80 pounds and got my cholesterol low Two years ago.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Woke up super late for work. But..... made record time from dead in my bed to punching my keyboard at work. But.... had to forgo comfortable morning poop at home.

Time to get paid to poop. :banana:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Morning Monkeys.

Google docs is facking up my resume. My spacing is all wonky, indents are off, bullets are a variety of sizes and spacing. If I go through and correct it all, as soon as I pull it up, its all screwed again. I take this as a sign. If the weather sucked less, I would be outside today, but the pooch is in front of the heater and doesn't look willing to move from there.
before you send it out, PDF format it, that way no lizardry can occur with spacing.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I skipped most of those steps this morning. Work still sucks.

Turkey burgers with guacamole and bacon with a fried egg on top last night for dinner. Only I could take something as healthy as turkey and do this to it. It's almost as if I've never heard of cholesterol....
Hot tip. Dietary cholesterol intake has almost 0 effect on your bodies cholesterol levels. The only thing bad for you in that situation was the bread, and possibly the nitrates and sugar in the bacon if you're buying the wrong bacon.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Vail was skied. Ice in beard, shit visibility, some fresh snow. Not the best day but not the worst. Giving the car until 5 to charge do that I can ideally make it back without charging again...