Quantcast

***Might as well call it Wednesday GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Took the "kids" to work yesterday afternoon. Disrupted the whole afternoon of work, and got the boss out of the office for a few minutes while she ran out to buy doggie treats.

More office today.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
weeks just flying buy for me, selling my sinister gruitr and getting a r9 so i have a race bike. well working out a deal at least, other then that im not doing much of anything.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake bright and early. We found a new lender who seems to be a bit more capable, so I'm getting all of our financial stuff together. It'll cost us .25% in rate, but lower closing and appraisal fees. Beyond that, just working. Apparently we have a potential blizzard coming in tomorrow night, which should be fun to say the least... Plus Wifey's parents are flying in for the wknd. Her Dad and I might be doing a first light trip to the mtn Saturday morning, before the home appraisal at 2pm.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, just another Wednesday at work. Nothing really new to report. Might stop at Beers Of The World on the way home and scout out what beers I might buy for Sunday's game. That's about it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I haven't slept through the night in over a year. Its sucks.

Left knee is feeling better, but still not 100% and I'm thinking it should be by now. With some snow coming I may try to ski on Saturday. Also, the 'n' key on my laptop is fvcked so for every 'n' in this message I had to backup and type it twice.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
I haven't slept through the night in over a year. Its sucks.

Left knee is feeling better, but still not 100% and I'm thinking it should be by now. With some snow coming I may try to ski on Saturday. Also, the 'n' key on my laptop is fvcked so for every 'n' in this message I had to backup and type it twice.
How is the caffeine weaning going? I might be up for a morning run to WP, snow dependent. Wifey's Dad will be in town, but he should be down for a morning trip if we have good snow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

OK, I am about tired of this whole sciatic nerve business. My left leg is at about 80%, feels like I am walking with a dead leg. if I walk for long enough, I can get almost all the feeling back in it. Might get x rays today, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning Monkeys.

OK, I am about tired of this whole sciatic nerve business. My left leg is at about 80%, feels like I am walking with a dead leg. if I walk for long enough, I can get almost all the feeling back in it. Might get x rays today, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Ibuprofen and, if you can take it, the foam roller on your IT band. The roller is a massive help for sciatic issues.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Tired this morning. I was up late working and waiting for an upload to complete, so I started our taxes. When I realized what time it was, I was already far enough along that it didn't want to stop without finishing. It's a thrilling way to stay up until three am. As usual the dog wanted to get up at six thirty. So I've now finished my usual morning work, and think I'll take a nap soon.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I slept quite well. Thanks to the deep tissue massage, and a week of prior insomnia. I also have a bottle of Redline at my desk. Stand back!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Things have been crazy around here. Going to a presentation tonight to learn how to ski followed by an on the hill lesson on Saturday. Should be interesting to say the least.

Had the dreaded chainring bite last night while rebuilding my bike. Have a nice gash in my hand as a souvenir.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ibuprofen and, if you can take it, the foam roller on your IT band. The roller is a massive help for sciatic issues.
I am so pumped full of liquigels I peed blue. The drivers seat in the Vette helps a lot. I know it sounds like justification to drive it (and it is) but the lumbar is awesome.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! Only 2 more periods of school to teach and then I take Syd to her swim lessons. Sq-Earl is picking up Chinese takeout for dinner...anyone need anything? ;) Spent the evening packing up our dining room and will do more of that this evening before moving into the office/music room too. We're putting in laminate flooring this weekend (thus the packing) and I am REALLY looking forward to having some nice new floors that are easier to clean than the nasty carpeting that is currently there...really, who would put carpeting in a dining room anyway.

Time to get the Simpsons' theme song stuck in my head during band rehearsal...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning still here for a bit! Happy Wednesday it's my Friday! Heading to Boise for 6 days tomorrow! Grand reunion of all the ladies and a few good men! OOey ooey!!!!!!!!!!!