Quantcast

Might buy a dirtbag

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Thinking of getting one, considering the gran mal but its 400 more. I ride more freeride, but some dh tech stuff as well. Also need to figure out size, small or medium. I am about 5'9 140#. I wonder if they will have a small and medium frame to demo at P.A. next week...

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Thinking of getting one, considering the gran mal but its 400 more. I ride more freeride, but some dh tech stuff as well. Also need to figure out size, small or medium. I am about 5'9 140#. I wonder if they will have a small and medium frame to demo at P.A. next week...
My GOOD friend is there shipping guy. Just go to the website and talk to them. There GREAT guys and would be more then happy to help you pick out a bike. Maybe if you can get up to BellingSlam they might let you demo them. I know they ride about EVERYday.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
If you are going to pedal it up hill get a med, I am 6ft, ride a med and it is too small for up hill pedaling. my little bother is 5'10 and thinks the med is great.

I am thinking about selling my frame if you want an 06 med green, I would get a large dirtbag or a bottlerocket to replace it.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
i think they are planing to have most sizes out at PA if they have enough parts. and i would go with a med. i ride neils large and it fits me good and im 5'10''. you will love the dirtbag its such a fun bike.

side note..

My GOOD friend is there shipping guy. Just go to the website and talk to them. There GREAT guys and would be more then happy to help you pick out a bike. Maybe if you can get up to BellingSlam they might let you demo them. I know they ride about EVERYday.

your not by chance Matt Thayer? its Mike from REI southcenter.