Quantcast

might not be riding for a while

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
well i was at the softies on saterday at i was trying the margo line for the first time and somthin went wrong and i cant remember what happened but i ended up in the hospital with a possible broken wrist spranged knee spranged shoulder and a cuncussion. i go back to the doctor on tuesday to find out if is broken or not.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Dang man, sorry to hear. Healing vibes to all the downed brothers. I came close today to really mashing up my left hand. My pinky just hurts and sorta cracks, but not broked.

Stay safe all.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Dang!:eek: Sorry to hear about the carnage. You may borrow some of my healing vibes as I don't need them at this moment.

What the hell is in the water? Or is everybody afraid of me showing them up to the point they break themselves to have an excuse?!? Stop the madness!!!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
thanks all i will let ya know what the doc says on tuesday. it does seem like lots of pacific northwestern monkeys have been goin down lately. my posts will probably go down in count cause its hard to type with one hand and for some reason it gives me a headache when im on the computer right now no idea why though.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Ohh that was you bummer i was just walking up with my .243 when your buddies were taking you down. Get better asap