Quantcast

Might want to rethink that one....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Do you really want your real full names on the internet?
What are you going to do with her name? Google her and find the news articles that Both of our full names are in? Maybe find out that she was a captain of the Breast cancer walk?

Seriously, what are you going to do with our names? You could look me up in the white pages if you like, but I don't feel we are that important. I'm not to worried about it ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I just got married a few weeks ago, and my wife's new name is Jennifer A. Hoal-Hamberger.

Yep, I'm married to a whole hamburger!
well, when you get into one of those inevitable nasty arguments, you always have one card to pull.
just mute the hyphenated part and you have Jennifer A. Hoal :D :rofl:

congrats again on the wedding bro :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
What are you going to do with her name? Google her and find the news articles that Both of our full names are in? Maybe find out that she was a captain of the Breast cancer walk?

Seriously, what are you going to do with our names? You could look me up in the white pages if you like, but I don't feel we are that important. I'm not to worried about it ;)
Idiot.

I'm not talking about what I would do with her name, but internet stalkers.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Idiot.

I'm not talking about what I would do with her name, but internet stalkers.

Yes, I realized that, when I used "you" I mean "anyone"

Its just a name. Peoples names are in the paper, on the web, etc all the time. Now if I gave you my name, SSN, and DOB, that might be a problem...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Yes, I realized that, when I used "you" I mean "anyone"

Its just a name. Peoples names are in the paper, on the web, etc all the time. Now if I gave you my name, SSN, and DOB, that might be a problem...
Dude, I'm not talking about identity theft. I'm talking about pissing off some psycho on the 'net who can and will track you down.

At the very least, keep your address and phone number unlisted if you're going to toss real names around.