Quantcast

Mike Modano -USA Hockey - what a bum!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
After finishing with only one win, FOUR losses, and one tie at the Olympics, Mike Modano has the balls to use USA Hockey as an excuse for the team's crap ass performance.

Here's his quote:

"You'd think USA Hockey would be a well-oiled machine, but it's not," he said. "Basically we were on our own for hotels, tickets, flights, stuff like that.

"Normally we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that."

What a friggin bum! Blame it on USA Hockey you overpaid prima-donna! Gimme a break - he stunk up the place at the Olympics, got benched in the third period of the game against the Finns - and rightly so by his coach (Laviolette has balls!) and then he whines about being not being treated well by USA hockey.

That's just wrong. He should be ashamed of trying to lay the blame on USA Hockey for the team's and his lackluster performance.

Uncool in my book Mr. Modano.

Bring back the College Kids!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
hahahaha....

Kind of reminds me of when Latrell Sprewell turned down an "insulting" $10 million a year from Minnesota because he "has a family to feed." Or Marcus Camby suggesting the NBA pay players a stipend to buy clothes because of the new dress code.

Pro athletes are so pampered and out of touch with reality. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
hahahaha....

Pro athletes are so pampered and out of touch with reality. :rolleyes:

By pro athletes you mean all of American right?