Quantcast

***Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! I had an abbreviated 1700 yard swim this morning. I've got a half ironman Sunday, so I'm keeping the workouts short this week. I am just doing the race because it is there and DGAF about my finish time. I am just going to enjoy being out there.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey man! I had an abbreviated 1700 yard swim this morning. I've got a half ironman Sunday, so I'm keeping the workouts short this week. I am just doing the race because it is there and DGAF about my finish time. I am just going to enjoy being out there.
Wife and I have a MTB hundy next Saturday, so I've been trying to "taper" this week :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
just sold a pair of tires (Vans by Cult). only 5 more pairs to go. (though I think I will have to donate them to ReCycles charity by the time they need to be gone in 2 weeks...). Trying to clear out the basement to get it ready for a reno...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello. Confused AF right now regarding this new position- sounds like we are moving to an offer letter but haven't discussed portions of what the offer would be. I don't want to sign if it's a downgrade over where I am now of course...but I can't really negotiate without a discussion or letter in hand to find out what the terms are. So, I'm in like a limbo where I don't know whether to wait, try to initiate discussions, or what.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Germtube Friday. Fancy 10 course dinner reservations for tonight in Portland. Trails at home should be hero dirt from rain this week.

If it weren’t for this werk thing, I’d call this the good life…

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le work. Le tired.

I asked one our interns to go check the gateway config on two computers - super basic stuff. He asked me, and I quote "sure, how do i check that?" Oh man, what are they doing in school these days?

breakfast of champions

View attachment 212946

option 2

sugar free chocolate syrup for hot chocolate

GTFO...
I didn't picture you working in such a posh, neat and clean spot. It doesn't seem very florida man like.

:edit: oh wait you're not @eaterofdog , man I'm out of it. Carryon then. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Feeding corn
is this one of those don't look up on urban dictionary things that Watz likes to post about

/me slept in after still low grade febrile kid 3 kept me up for a bit in the middle of the night because she needed snuggles for a scary dream. which would have been fine save for the mobile detailing guy's appointment, which is probably off. he isn't texting me back. :D

oh well. not having that done will save me money.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I'm sore as shit. Ended up ripping out the big ass Japanese grass out front and 3 bushes out back. Imaging still doesn't have the MRI order, I'm about to choke somebody. It is Friday, thank God, and my schedule is light.