Quantcast

Milan-San Remo

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Who is watching and who is your pick to win? It looks like Universal Sports will have it streaming live at 7 am tomorrow. I'm picking Boasson Hagen to win. Sky is built around him, he's tough as nails, and Sky needs a big win to justify their budget :D

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The final stage win of Tirreno-Adriatico was pretty cool to see him do well.

Dunno...The Italians that did well in the T-A might have something to say on home turf. Garzelli and Scarponi didn't suck... The "tie" was kind of interesting to see.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Watched the last 50km. Not the most exciting finish but I had fun watching it with my son and the area they ride is beautiful.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Watched the last 50km. Not the most exciting finish but I had fun watching it with my son and the area they ride is beautiful.
Fireworks didn't even start till 17km to go. It was interesting and I was happy to Oscar get the win....I would like to see him win one more Worlds title

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Fireworks didn't even start till 17km to go. It was interesting and I was happy to Oscar get the win....I would like to see him win one more Worlds title
Don't they say something like it's 6 hours of riding along and 30 minutes of racing? Anyway, it was a good race. Friere really had something in that sprint- he was 1-2 lengths ahead of Boonen and further from everyone else. I was kind of hoping that Boonen or Bennati might win it, but I'll take Friere...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
So much for the curse of the world championship. That was one powerful and perfectly executed sprint.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
So much for the curse of the world championship. That was one powerful and perfectly executed sprint.
The curse is that you have a crappy year the year after you win, like Ballan did last year :D