Quantcast

Military Budget

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
John Stewart should just be allowed to interview everyone in positions of power and it should be prime time viewing for all.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The same carbon footprint as the 140 smallest nations combined. War crimes up the wazoo. A million Iraqis dead. Somehow made Afghanistan *worse*. Repeated failures to actually win any wars since the 1970s. A destabilising force in the world. One of the most evil and shit institutions on the planet. Let’s keep giving them a trillion dollars a year, when Americans can’t even get universal healthcare and downtowns in nearly every major city have huge homeless camps etc etc etc.

Priorities.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
When I was in the United States Army in the Vietnam war era, virtually all of the senior NCOs were stealing stuff and selling it on the black market. I suspect that it's still going on.
Black market? It was just usually the local surplus stores...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Is there a way to petition for the name of the next aircraft carrier? I'm thinking the USS Healthcare would be good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The same carbon footprint as the 140 smallest nations combined. War crimes up the wazoo. A million Iraqis dead. Somehow made Afghanistan *worse*. Repeated failures to actually win any wars since the 1970s. A destabilising force in the world. One of the most evil and shit institutions on the planet. Let’s keep giving them a trillion dollars a year, when Americans can’t even get universal healthcare and downtowns in nearly every major city have huge homeless camps etc etc etc.

Priorities.
let's start with ukraine then...