Quantcast

milk trails round II

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
zach, hope you're satisfied. made the lip likde a good 2 feet wider. these pics are fro a couple of days ago, lander is ever growing, added about a foot of width to the far side of it. should be good. gonna be about shoulder high it hink, into a roughly 2ft deep bowl into a right hip following it.

lander is nowhere close to done yet, they are a pain in the arse to build. and yes i know the pictures are huge, and yes the pictures suck. i have a point and shoot. my cellphone takes better pictures

**BTW** i need some tips for building landers up. how do you guys do it?

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I like to use a tripod for those low light woods shots, or bracing the camera against a tree allows for less blurring. The more light that gets into the lens when the shutter opens and the less movement the better.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Rad. You'll be stoked the wider you make $hit. It will last a lot longer, and be way easier to maintain.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
That lip looks a ton better than the last pic you posted of it. I agree w/ Zach - the thicker and wider you make your stuff the longer it will last.

And for landings - it's just dig, dig, dig and when you think you're done plan on digging and adding more dirt. That take a lot.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Looks like it's coming along nicely. I might start building a pack of jumps in my yard too, although I dont have nearly as much space as you. I'll definately need a roll-in of some sort, I was thinking a stepdown off my roof would provide decent speed.