Quantcast

Miller Chill...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
It's a freaking crime against humanity to for anyone to drink that. It's not a whine cooler even. It's "beer" with juice in it. WTF?
We ask chicks to drink our jesus juice... I think we can cut them slack on whatever else they drink.

So chicks and gay man law... it's okay to fruit your beer cuz you drink the g-zus gizz.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
When I first saw that I thought the bottle said Miller Chili. Asked the GF who the hell would put chili in beer? Felt like a dork when she corrected me.

Anyway chili or juice, bad idea

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We ask chicks to drink our jesus juice... I think we can cut them slack on whatever else they drink.

So chicks and gay man law... it's okay to fruit your beer cuz you drink the g-zus gizz.
If it wasn't so ghey to quote other RM members I'd put that in my sig.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
When I first saw that I thought the bottle said Miller Chili. Asked the GF who the hell would put chili in beer? Felt like a dork when she corrected me.

Anyway chili or juice, bad idea
But chili and beer in seperate service dishes consumed together = teh win.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i have a few friends who decided to get 2 cases of that since they were extremely cheap. after i tried one, i immediately knew why the store was trying to get rid of them.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It's a freaking crime against humanity to for anyone to drink that. It's not a whine cooler even. It's "beer" with juice in it. WTF?
In Germany I've had beer with limonade in it. (pronounced "leemonahda" - it's lemon soda)

It's really, really fvcking good on a hot day. Especially when they serve it in 1 litre glasses.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont really care about any of anyones past experiences here, okay? What's in that bottle is a disgrace.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I dont really care about any of anyones past experiences here, okay? What's in that bottle is a disgrace.
I agree. Anyone drinking that needs to be buried neck deep in box jellyfish.

Found the wiki link about the German drink:

The Radler (“cyclist”) is a beverage consisting of a 50%/50% or 60%/40% mixture of lager beer and German-style lemonade. It was invented by the Munich gastronomer Franz Xaver Kugler in September 1922 when approximately 13,000 cyclists visited his tavern. His beer started to run out, so he cleverly mixed the remaining beer with lemonade and pretended he created the Radler especially for the cyclists so that they could ride home without the risk of falling off their bicycles. Nowadays the Radler is not just drunk only in Bavaria but across Germany and Austria. During the summer months, Radler is very popular there due to its reputation of being a thirst-quencher.[2]
:thumb: