Quantcast

Miller Peninsula - people needed - new trails?

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
If anyone out there is from Port Townsend or Port Angeles, give me a shout. There is a huge new state park project at Miller Peninsula, and the terrain and weather looks great (from maps).

We need to get bikers at the table for the State Parks process. Being there means gettting new trails. This is new, so it could be anything we want. All you have to do is be at the meetings and be well spoken for mountain bikes.

If you're from around there, give me a shout and I'll get you plugged into the process. BBTC has a great relationship with Parks, so we can really have an impact on the planning process. The only problem is that I'm in Seattle, and it takes me a whole day for a short meeting, so I can't be at all of them.

If you can help, reply or email me. This means new trails! The clock is ticking, we need to act fast.

Justin Vander Pol
BBTC Executive Director
206-524-2900
justin@bbtc.org

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
If no locals are on this board, maybe some of you could recommend a Sequim/PA/PT local shop that knows who's who in that area. I'll give them a call and make sure we've got some people who can attend the meetings.

Thanks,
Justin

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Hey Oly, how's it goin'

I'd be interested in following this, and helping if possible. Got some other dirty projects going but I'll do what I can. I know a lot of people who already use that area that may not be connected to the forums. Send me whatever info you have and I'll pass it along.
scottheckler04@yahoo

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
tuckya'in said:
Hey Oly, how's it goin'

I'd be interested in following this, and helping if possible. Got some other dirty projects going but I'll do what I can. I know a lot of people who already use that area that may not be connected to the forums. Send me whatever info you have and I'll pass it along.
scottheckler04@yahoo

lol, i couldnt rememebr your screenname here, but recalled "heckler" and "scott". I changed computers at work and lost some of my saved mail addresses.

Hopefully you can help Justin out here. Soon the PA area will be the place to be for MTB...