Quantcast

Milo says, If you're a n00b...

J

JRB

and loco don't know you, you are lame to rip him off. I'm ok with splat and Ciaran (especially my medieval brutha that rocks the tunes), but these loser kids that don't know the history of the hat should be kicked in the nuts for rippin' milo.

J

JRB

Can we just ban bicycleman and get it over with?? He clearly can't control his keyboard.

*me saying that really proves his suckiness.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I agree with this thread 100%. Everything is true.
Bicycleman deserves a good banning, he can come back when he either has pubes, or can act atleast 12 years old.
All this avatar sharing is screwy as hell. I don't recognize anybody anymore. Whe an entire thread is comprised of mainly Milos it gets confusing.
And on a side note, everyone needs to ditch the santa hat in their avatar.

J

JRB

Echo said:
God forbid anyone gets banned for constantly trying to annoy the mods. BUT YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH LOCO'S AVATAR!! :rolleyes:
I think you have missed something. Would you like us to TRY to annoy you??? You seen any issues lately???

Do you know the meaning of PAST or HISTORY???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am not a rip off. I adhere to the All-O-Gistics, and have faith in the Bassmaster General.

Me and Milo go way back. As does Milo and my Texas livin' Wrangler wearin brotha. :thumb:

Bicycleman is playing with fire. Unless he is prepared to go on a quest for ALL, he should perhaps change the avatar from Milo to oh, maybe a Mike Ness avatar. :rofl:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
I think you have missed something. Would you like us to TRY to annoy you??? You seen any issues lately???

Do you know the meaning of PAST or HISTORY???
Did you ever get banned? Maybe that part of my post wasn't about you. ;)

J

JRB

Echo said:
Did you ever get banned? Maybe that part of my post wasn't about you. ;)
Well - man - there is something in the air making several of us guys sensitive. Sorry. :ouch:

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
fbilvhzxdfv,hkbadflvnadvjknsdifvjksrfnbkjhndlfgibnajfo;nvlsdnvljznd;jcvnasjfnv;jasfnjlobnasfkjnbafnv;ukznjflvjsnafvjnrdaoufnv;sdfngvuadsnfr;lhkj;bujnSAL:IFJnalusidfniglaz
i can control my keyboard!!!!