Quantcast

Mind. Blown. Thread.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thank you, and yes, I know, it is shocking! I left when I couldn't handle the whispers... I was a single mom who was dating. By Catholic Chrurch standards, that reads, "corrupted human specimen and was not worthy of being a role model for children." :tinfoil: It all worked out for the best. I'm happy in my heathen ways!
Letting go of the guilt and shame that is taught to us by the church is a mighty empowering experience is it not ?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I just tried to ask a pregnant friend if she was ready for the little "bugger" to get out of her but had my right hand shifted one key to the right. Racist!

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just tried to ask a pregnant friend if she was ready for the little "bugger" to get out of her but had my right hand shifted one key to the right. Racist!
that reminds me of a speech-to-text fail I thankfully caught before sending off what would have been a really bad text message. We were getting ready to head out for a cool fall ride and my buddy texted me to ask what to wear (he hadn't been out in the fall before). I responded i was going to wear my knicker-bibs with knee high socks (ski socks). Speech to text thought I'd said n***er babes with knee high socks. TBH, I was a little shocked, I thought google would have removed hate terms from it's database. And it's not something that my predictive typing would have "learned" either... it's not really in my vocabulary.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I'll take your Sleep vid and raise you a brief portion of one of five parts of matthew barney's art flick cremaster series. bonus points for agnostic front/murphy's law appearances.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
People still use "Reply All" for things that don't need "Reply All" sending.
It's not the mofo that replied all, it's always the a$$hole that has to reply all to TELL everyone else to not reply all, rather than just letting it die.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
$200? I'll pay in cash then! I'd love to move... Just a tad further NE... Like... the mountains... I like those! I'd be happy in this situation as well. It worked great for me until I got knocked up:

Although, I don't know where I'd store our 8 bikes.... times have changed!

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Last edited: