Quantcast

Mind. Blown. Thread.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Any "leader" who wants to drive his people into war should watch this video. If he or she still desires war, they should be taken out and shot in the head. Twice.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Furthermore...I firmly believe that had land warfare been visited upon North America that we wouldn't have so many saber rattling morons running around. A couple million civilian deaths and granny or two telling you what she had to do to survive during and after the war will stop alot of foolishness...

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Furthermore...I firmly believe that had land warfare been visited upon North America that we wouldn't have so many saber rattling morons running around. A couple million civilian deaths and granny or two telling you what she had to do to survive during and after the war will stop alot of foolishness...
Maybe the saber rattling and gunfiring won't be that high, but trust me:
There are already plenty of people around, that want the Adolfs and Duces back in yurp. Maybe not in the neo-nazi manner, but deep inside there's a lot of hate for other countries, different cultures and in general for the EU.
And I am shocked about the teenagers nowadays. Either completely materialistic and uninterested or right wing. But no "Rage against the machine" mentality whatsoever.
Coming from the german minority of Italy I can honestly say:
It doesn't work.
People hate each other.
The unsatisfied white middleclass man is unsatisfied.

And I hate people too.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
In a month you'll have Rick Perry who got a grade D in a class called "meat" in college as head of the Department of Energy - responsible for the US nuclear weapons program.

I know I've not been sleeping well recently, but I'd like to wake up now please.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

And this is going to help the world come to its senses how?

We are fucked...a distressingly small minority in this country bought this asswipe, but we will all pay for him.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And this is going to help the world come to its senses how?
Pretty much my second thought on his tweet, after the initial we're fucked.

Maybe we're still not supposed to take him literally, hopefully the test of the countries with nukes don't either...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
...a mandate from the masses if there ever was one.
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.