Quantcast

Mini Cooper won't start.

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys/girls I am new to this forum and my first post is about a problem i'm encountering at the moment.

I am currently on the way home from visiting family but I am stuck in my mini which won't start, everytime I turn the key, the car just cranks and makes the noise a car makes when it won't start, I am frantically pumping the pedal and continuosly turning the key.

I am stuck on the hard shoulder with my hazard lights on but nobody is stopping to help, plus I have my 8yr old daughter Janet complaining that a) she is tired and sad and b) she is cold despite having a jacket on but its wide open.

Aug 6, 2016
What shall I do about Janet as she is crying complaining about being cold (due to jacket being open) plus she asking "what is wrong, the car is making a noise then stopping but not moving"?

Aug 6, 2016
Oh come on people, I said her jacket is on but open lol.

I have called someone but they wont be here for a while so still have my daughter being a pain, complaining of being cold.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Wow, "new" member already knows how to negative rep. Apparently doesn't want to try it meow :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I got a PM. For the sake of being private I won't say exactly what it said, only that the car was tried again and still wont start :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
PM jimmydean, he is a Mini expert.

If he cannot help you capture a half dozen wild horses, break them, fashion a harness from road side debris and strap them to the Mini.

No horses? Possums, raccoons and meth heads are acceptable alternatives if you are current with your shots.

Giddy-up Buttercup.

Last edited: