Quantcast

Mini DH

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
I'm running a 367mm post on a medium for full leg extension - 32" inseam. I can drop the post lower than the rear suspension will allow - the seat hits the tire. I would imagine you could do the same with a 410mm post. So yes, straight seat tube.
Thanks for that. I'm thinking of swapping my frame for this to ride around BC. I think it will be perfect for the tight nature of our trails here. How are you liking the frame with the Cane Creek shock? Was it easy to get set up? Worth the $'s over the Fox?

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Thanks for that. I'm thinking of swapping my frame for this to ride around BC. I think it will be perfect for the tight nature of our trails here. How are you liking the frame with the Cane Creek shock? Was it easy to get set up? Worth the $'s over the Fox?
Really digging the Cane Creek so far. I think it will really shine in the rough stuff. I haven't fiddled with it much yet as I have just ridden it on pretty tame local trails and it has been fine for that. Time will tell if it is worth the extra $$$, but I think it will prove out.