Quantcast

Minnars helmet?

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Anyone know anything about the helmet Mingnars been rocking this past season? Its a "DGK" but i cant find anything on the interweb about them...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
um, I wouldn't say TLD knockoff. They have been around for just as long, and from are I hear, are lighter and more comfortable to boot (although just as expensive from what I have seen online).

I tried to get one about 4 years ago, but never found a dealer with a decent price who spoke english and would ship to north america.

humprabbit

Monkey
Jul 6, 2005
The new T.H.E is exactly the same helmet.

Try contacting 23 Degrees sports about the Minnaar Replica that is coming out.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
yea i saw that thread earlier i didnt realize it was the same thing, as you can see above im retarded and thought it was "Dgk" instead of OGK

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
Lewis, get with the program.

I think you need to come get your wheel form my house as well, I'm sick of looking at it.

Dick

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
This is the last thing i heard from THE on the helmet.

T.H.E. ONE FULL FACE CARBON $349.99 T.H.E. FIBERGLASS FULL FACE $ 249.99

T.H.E. F-14 ( 4X , open face) $79.99

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Nick said:
hmm, I just noticed that Minnar runs his brakes 'moto style' ... F/right, R/left.

when did 'moto style' and weird-ass Euro and Aussie set-ups get mushed into the same thing?

oh, i guess they are the same thing :D

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
AlmostHeaven said:
when did 'moto style' and weird-ass Euro and Aussie set-ups get mushed into the same thing?
Weird Ass?

*looks at DH results for the past 5 years*

Hmmm... coincidence?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
toodles said:
Weird Ass?

*looks at DH results for the past 5 years*

Hmmm... coincidence?
trying to be cool by association huh? well then...World Champ in MTNX in 04 and 05 was on "MTB style" brakes...and American....coincidence??? :think: :think: :think: :rolleyes:

and besides..."Moto" style is dumb to say...cause there ain't a brake on that right pedal...and he damn sure don't have a clutch in his left hand....

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
bizutch said:
trying to be cool by association huh? well then...World Champ in MTNX in 04 and 05 was on "MTB style" brakes...and American....coincidence
Ha ha... Nah, just find it strange that it was described as "weird ass" and then saying that most of Europe and Australia run it that way. I'm fairly sure it's a derivative of the whole "left lane/right lane" thing for driving and so you can cover your rear brake whilst hand-signalling. Maybe.