Quantcast

Minnesota

Apr 25, 2005
Hey out there!

Ill be living in Minnesota this summer and im looking for places to train over the summer. I'll be riding collegiate competitive downhill. Im looking for downhill terrain and some xc cross training. Specifically in the Twin Cities area, but whatever anyone is willing to donate to me in the form of killer places to ride, would be awesome.

Thanks all!

M

MSpike

Head on over to the MORC site (www.morcmtb.org) and click on the "Trails" link in the upper right corner. That should give you a starting point anyway. You should be able to get in some pretty decent XC training on the local trails here in the Cities. As for downhilling, since I'm not a downhiller myself I can't help you out with any of the specifics but I believe the main places you would want to go would be the ski areas, most of which are located out of the Cities. The Duluth area, Spirit Mountain, and maybe Mankato might be a few places to look at for starters. I'm sure if you ask around on the MORC forum some of the downhillers there would be glad to help you out.

Welcome to Minnesota!