Quantcast

Misc shots of my bikes

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
I was thinking what a messy garage with all that crap on the floor and kinda stupid to keep the shelves down like that..............
I just want to know where he got the gravity defying boxes and such.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DRB said:
I was thinking what a messy garage with all that crap on the floor and kinda stupid to keep the shelves down like that..............
Perhaps I'm wrong, but methinks the pic needs to be turned 90 degrees to the right, as the bikes are actually hanging and the shelf is actually upright.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Perhaps I'm wrong, but methinks the pic needs to be turned 90 degrees to the right, as the bikes are actually hanging and the shelf is actually upright.
*woosh*

You hear that, IAB? I think something just flew right over your head ;) :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
I just want to know where he got the gravity defying boxes and such.
You remember a few years ago there was an REI commercial where this dude was "rock climbing" and when the camera panned back he was on a sidewalk with all the gear dragging himself along? That was pretty cool..... :D

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
You remember a few years ago there was an REI commercial where this dude was "rock climbing" and when the camera panned back he was on a sidewalk with all the gear dragging himself along? That was pretty cool..... :D

-S.S.-
I don't remember that ad, but here's one similar. It's a poster from a now extinct gear company called Class 5.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
That ad was awesome :thumb:

J

JRB

Great - first it was grammar and spelling, and now people can't count??? :confused: