Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
My top 5 are:

Hawaii
DC
Alabama
Texas
North Carolina

Close behind are: North Dakota, New York, Alaska, Massachusetts, and Arizona... but Hawaii is beautiful!

Dogs of the bunch: Delaware, and the chick w/ the short blonde bob

Thoughts?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
not sure...i'm watching a documentary on Cecil Taylor right now.
:nuts:

So... I've never watched one of these before. Ms. Hawaii is freakin' hot. We'll see how this plays out... but I'm gettin' a drink just in case ;)

There were a few real dogs on there, though, I'm a little suprised :p

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Well, I guess I am now going for either Georgia or Texas. DC and AL aren't doin' it for me anymore...and FL just made it on the 'dog list' for me.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
out of curiosity, i scanned the program guide to see what channel it's on, but i didn't see any listing.

so now i'm watching Mr Show.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Education:
Texas Tech University High School
Accepted to Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
does that mean she's graduated, never went to school, or is in school currently?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Oh boy. I had to go to my sister's house for a "Miss America Party" tonight.:help: She did Miss South Carolina's pictures, and she knew and competed with that Miss Georgia before, the really cute Asian girl.
My sister was Miss South Carolina in 2001 and was in the Miss America pageant they had right after September 11th.
When she was done, she got her degree in photography and went to a hair and makeup school in Los Angeles. Now she takes pictures for all the pageant girls around here, and specializes in touching up photos. I have seen her transfrom some real frogs. Crazy stuff.
There is a whole ton of extra crap that goes into these things most people do not know about. The public service my sister did that year alone was insane.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
my next door neighbor who is a good family friend does some judging for some of the state competitions for miss usa. im trying to see if hell get me into the loop. i wouldnt mind judging miss teen usa. :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
gnurider1080 said:
my next door neighbor who is a good family friend does some judging for some of the state competitions for miss usa. im trying to see if hell get me into the loop. i wouldnt mind judging miss teen usa. :D
Oh yeah, now the Miss USA is a different animal.
They don't have to have a talent or work a platform.
They need to have looks, and boobs they can use as a chin rest.
If you want to judge one, this is it.:)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Jeremy R said:
Oh yeah, now the Miss USA is a different animal.
They don't have to have a talent or work a platform.
They need to have looks, and boobs they can use as a chin rest.
If you want to judge one, this is it.:)
well he may actually judge the miss america stuff on the state level. im not exactly sure which one. up until today i thought they were the same thing. :p