Quantcast

Miss Canada is HOT!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
werd..
last nite, i was zapping, and watched like 10 minutes of the show... i saw like 4 girls on bathing suits... and one of them was the canadian..
i thought she was hella hot, the hottest miles ahead of the other 4 already hot girls..

BillT

Monkey
Ms. Canada was super hot - I just happened to turn on the TV right as the swimsuit competition started. I also thought Ms. Puerto Rico and Ms. Venezuela were hot as well, but Ms. Canada was my favorite - glad to know she won!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
llkoolkeg said:
Thanks for taking one for the home team!

Yeah, she's hot in a kind of innocent anti-Aguilera way but as others have said, a sandwich or two might soften up her hard lines and add some lavish, lovely plushness.
I would happily make sandwiches out of her. And kabobs. Labia kabobs.

:thumb: :thumb:

J

JRB

douglas said:
yeah, I guess she's ok......but you should have saw this chick at Home Depot yesterday..... she was smokin HOT!!
Wow - you are just bound and determined to win the Internet today, aren't you??? :D

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
PonySoldier said:
I thought the average Canadian Girl had a box of Timmy Hortons in one hand and a bucket full of Ice Fishin' equipment in the other... :D
Close, but Poutine in one hand, curling broom in the other

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah she's pretty twiggy. Those pageants are pretty dumb, does anyone remember a winner of any of em a week after they happen?

Sep 29, 2004
BikeGeek said:
she needs a sandwich
she dosnt look that bad i mean she looks healthy, fit, in shape; probably trains. there are some girls who look like corpses out there....

and shes bangin hottttttt :)