Quantcast

Miss Universe in a G-string....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I saw the video of that incident on Leno last night, that ass looked so much better in realtime! teeeeny weeeny geeee striiiiing beeekeeeni...

umm umm umm!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Incubus said:
I couldn't agree more. Thongs, like spandex, are a privilege not a right.

I'm creating a petition that they only be manufactured in limited sizes.
:thumb:

Attachments

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
What is the difference between a g-string and a thong? I would consider that a thong.

But regardless, NICE PICS!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Repack said:
What is the difference between a g-string and a thong? I would consider that a thong.

But regardless, NICE PICS!
my view is that a g-string has no material wider than a string, er, "down the back". this bottom in question had a strip of material wider than string size so i would classify it as a thong as well

:D

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Toshi said:
my view is that a g-string has no material wider than a string, er, "down the back". this bottom in question had a strip of material wider than string size so i would classify it as a thong as well

:D
Thank you kind sir, my feelings exactly. A g-string looks like a "T" from behind. Any fabric makes it either a thong, or a really nice thong. :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
In Australia I haven't heard people use the word thong in that context. We just say G-string. Thongs are what you wear on your feet.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I wouldnt kick her out of bed....unless if theres more room on the floor :D

notice how she looks back laughing/smiling........pretty cool of her

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm amazed DHG hasn't had anything to say about you guys posting your waist sizes....

Whatup wit dat yo!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
I'm amazed DHG hasn't had anything to say about you guys posting your waist sizes....

Whatup wit dat yo!

Who...what...where!!!

Yeah nice way to throw in yep...I'm a 28 inch waist as their sucking in their guts till their faces turn purple hoping they won't pass out before they finish posting it. ...but then the guy spoutin off about havin a 28 inch waist might only be like 14.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention DVNT.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BigMike said:
i'm a 34

and i'm 20

:)

This is starting to remind me of when all the guys claimed they looked like some famous piece of ass...why who was it...oh...BB claimed he looked like Brad Pitt...I THINK Gogli mentioned he looked like Ethan Hawke...some others mentioned looking like HPOA's. If y'all have 29", 30" etc. waists...post the proof...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
This is starting to remind me of when all the guys claimed they looked like some famous piece of ass...why who was it...oh...BB claimed he looked like Brad Pitt...I THINK Gogli mentioned he looked like Ethan Hawke...some others mentioned looking like HPOA's. If y'all have 29", 30" etc. waists...post the proof...
This is taking on the look of that Seinfeld episode where the metrosexual Jerry wanted to have his pants say one size smaller than they actually are. :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
This is taking on the look of that Seinfeld episode where the metrosexual Jerry wanted to have his pants say one size smaller than they actually are. :p

But you remember the thread, right? You posted one of your finest comments in that thread about dudes scouring their harddrives for their best picture to post...it was absolutely hysterical!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Ok, you asked for it DHG, Just don't stalk me. I know you won't be able to stop thinking about me after this.

Attachments

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
But you remember the thread, right? You posted one of your finest comments in that thread about dudes scouring their harddrives for their best picture to post...it was absolutely hysterical!

Ahhhhhhhh...do you refer to the infamous Homorosa* 8-pack belly thread or the previous thread where Echo and I tussled over the peacockish posting of glamourshots by males?

* a nickname which became more funny to me with introduction of "The Apprentice" slackass, Omarosa

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Aw, man, I don't have any pictures here on my work computer that feature my oh-so sexy girlish 29" waist...(is this perhaps the only male measurement that gets mentally REDUCED due to ego?)

All I have for a recent pic is this one of me and my good friend Lyndie...

Attachments

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Ahhhhhhhh...do you refer to the infamous Homorosa* 8-pack belly thread or the previous thread where Echo and I tussled over the peacockish posting of glamourshots by males?

* a nickname which became more funny to me with introduction of "The Apprentice" slackass, Omarosa

HAHAHAHAHAA! damn...it was the thread where you and Echo 'tussled' over the peacockish posting of glamourshots by males...it was absolutely hysterical and some of your best material in my opinion...