Quantcast

Missing Person: Jonny Dorey

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
From DIRT Mag, some bad news. Please spread this to your friends, family, school mates if you're in the area.

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/missing-person-jonny-dorey.html

A fellow KIWI is missing. Last seen in Virginia. No, I dont know this guy but I felt obliged to bring this to your attention monkeys, esp you east coasters.

Carling our New Zealand correspondent has some serious news about a missing friend of his in America.

Ok listen up people, this is very serious. A good mountain bike friend of mine from back home has gone missing in America. His name is Jonny Dorey.

Jonny is 5′11″, about 182lbs, and was last seen wearing a WHITE AND BLUE PLAID JACKET, NAVY BLUE BACKPACK, DARK JEANS and BLACK SNEAKERS. It is also likely that he has his black mountain bike with him. He may be wearing glasses and also has a very strong english accent. Jonny’s been missing since March 2nd and the lack of news on his whereabouts is beginning to become unsettling. He is an exchange student at VCU in Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A. He lives in the GRC dorms and his bike is missing. He hasn’t been to classes, his phone’s been off for days, he hasn’t used any of his banks cards nor logged in to e-mail accounts or Facebook.