Quantcast

Missles off California coast?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i read a blurb this morning about this situation... claimed it was a missile launched from a submarine. Supposedly the sub was sold by the russians to a mexican drug lord. the mexican drug lord had gotten the missile itself from the taliban has kind of a pay off because they couldn't provide the drug lord with enough opium to sell. mexican drug lord being a mexican drug lord, somehow was able to get the both the sub working and the missile rigged to launch, but not well enough to actually make it work according to plan. some navy seals got on board in time to disarm the warhead, but sh*t went wrong, one of the guys got hurt and left behind in a fight with the mexican drug lord submarine captain, so he stayed behind to sink the sub but was unable to stop the missile from launching.

paraphrased from 4chan

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
i read a blurb this morning about this situation... claimed it was a missile launched from a submarine. Supposedly the sub was sold by the russians to a mexican drug lord. the mexican drug lord had gotten the missile itself from the taliban has kind of a pay off because they couldn't provide the drug lord with enough opium to sell. mexican drug lord being a mexican drug lord, somehow was able to get the both the sub working and the missile rigged to launch, but not well enough to actually make it work according to plan. some navy seals got on board in time to disarm the warhead, but sh*t went wrong, one of the guys got hurt and left behind in a fight with the mexican drug lord submarine captain, so he stayed behind to sink the sub but was unable to stop the missile from launching.

paraphrased from 4chan
Next Tom Clancy/David Balducci novel...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
sad thing is, it sounds crazy it enough to have happened. the only part i question was the navy seal getting left behind in the sub. i thought it was "no soldier left behind"? or is that marines?
it doesnt sound believable at all...especially the part about leaving the Seal behind.