Quantcast

missoula riders and rides?

bighitguy

Chimp
Nov 18, 2004
renton
Hey, I'm going to be visiting Missoula several times this summer and am just wondering if there are any riders in the area that wouldnt mind me tagging along and showing me some good rides.

I mostly want to ride downhill and/or freeride(urban?) although if there's some good XC in the area I'll bring my XC bike too, otherwise I'll be bringing my 2000 BigHit Pro with a 2003 Jr. T on the front and 6.6" out back, I'm more than happy to pedal up if there's a good run to be done, bridges and skinnies are fun too.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I use to live in Missoula. I know of almost every trail. I live a few hours away in Kalispell now but go to Missoula all the time. I can hook ya up with a lot of people to ride with. I use to ride a 00 Big Hit too with a 02 SuperT and rode every trail in Missoula. How did you get 6.6" of travel out of it? I had the MS Kit on mine and it only got 6"

While in Missoula, go to Big Sky Cyclery and ask for Jason. He will fill you in on the trails and tell him I sent ya.

Check out Blue Mountain and Deadmans while you are there. Give me a PM when you plan on being in Missoula and I can show you some trails too.