Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
What happened with Myles, I must've missed that snippet?

They found a nice farm on his property in Colorado. They never proved that he was growing with the intent to sell I believe, but it was way more than one person could handle. I want to say it was several acres of the cash crop.

Wasn't it one of the Houseman's that tested positive after winning a World Cup back in '03??

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
They found a nice farm on his property in Colorado. They never proved that he was growing with the intent to sell I believe, but it was way more than one person could handle. I want to say it was several acres of the cash crop.

Wasn't it one of the Houseman's that tested positive after winning a World Cup back in '03??
It was in 2004 or something wasn't it?

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
They also had $1 million in cash on them when they were caught (never keep the product and the cash in the same place) I know mtb was much more lucrative in the '90's than it is now, but that is not Missy's $$$$, if she is willing to talk, she may walk. (reduced sentence)

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Just goes to show what happens when you peak in life a 27....or whatever, and have no marketable skill to fall back on....

At least Gary Coleman learned how to be a security guard.
LMAO. Why the hell did RM have to remove the 'rep' feature??

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I'm sure it was that coffee guzzling canuck, Alison Sydor who is the real boss. Tinker is just going to be the fall guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.