Quantcast

>>>Mittwocken Gee EM Tee<<<

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Stuffy as hell this AM. Marching band practice wasn't a total disaster yesterday, but I am glad we have one more tomorrow before we march in Monday's Memorial Day Parade in my school's town. I know the town folks love it (even though the kids don't) and it is a great service to the community so we'll be there!
I must have been a good teacher....my superintendant just got me a class set of Ukuleles and materials for my 7th grade general music class and I'm getting some new band lockers and music storage cabinets (YEAH...happy dance). Now I just have to figure out what crazy thing he's going to ask me to do?!
Time to make more coffee and proctor the NYS Science Test....it's going to be a long day 'round these parts!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin monkeys!

Day 2 of training. One of the only redeeming aspects of training was ruined for me yesterday when they brought out the "lunch". A 1" thick slab of overcooked pork, watery asparagus, and cold, dense, dry rolls. Hopefully they step up their game today, I won't stand for such mediocrity.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I feel like poop. Which isn't shocking, considering I was up until 1am.

Heard on the radio today that the weather is looking to be rainy this afternoon, with some possible thunder and lightning. I'm hoping that holds off so our group ride can continue as planned.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Up at 5.30am to wake up the family to get them all to the gym.

Warmest day of the year and we are finally into the 80s. Luckily the 70s and rain will return next week :(

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Up at 5.30am to wake up the family to get them all to the gym.

Warmest day of the year and we are finally into the 80s. Luckily the 70s and rain will return next week :(
I wouln't mind 80s, on yesterday's ride it was about 50. I wore a thermal top, full finger gloves and wind stopper jacket.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I have found the true benefit of heated car seats: sore back. Left the house barely able to move around, got to work and feel great.

Hoping to ride again today after work if I can get out on time. Main priority is wrapping up the drainage improvement/walkway repair/paver block re-setting for the rear patio/walkway. Probably the reason for the back pain. :think:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Pro tip for upper and mid back pain: cross your arms and grasp your shoulders, bend over by arching your back and bending your knees, hold position for 15 seconds. Do not bounce. Reverse your arms and repeat 3 times. This works great for general exercise stiffness and pain from old injuries, I'very never had lower back pain so I'm not sure if the stretch will help that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I'd planned on a run and other general household shenanigans today, but am instead suffering from some pretty severe bouts of gastrointestinal distress, brought on I'm pretty sure by yesterdays work provided lunch. There have been several panicky runs to the bathroom since about 2 this morning.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just went out to the parking lot for all of 3 minutes to give some chainrings to a coworker, and now I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose. FML.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey's back from SF and I'm spending my slow time at work studying for my CRPC. That is all.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
A friend of ours has an excellent theory that you'll only ever like 20% (max) of people in the world. I find that number to be somewhat high . . .

Normal day. Prepping to head to Snowshoe for opening weekend. Hoping that rain holds off on Saturday in particular. Last board meeting of the year tonight. I don't have to present anything but fighting the urge for lunch beers anyway.

Keep yer heads up, folks, and keep the coffee flowing!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Today I hit my cardio rehab goal for running distance of 3.1 miles, I actually hit 3.5. My pace was still only 12 minutes. Now I have week to get down to an eleven minute mile, I could have done that today but those 3 minutes might have cost me an afternoon bike ride IN THE SUN, I couldn't let that happen.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

I'd planned on a run and other general household shenanigans today, but am instead suffering from some pretty severe bouts of gastrointestinal distress, brought on I'm pretty sure by yesterdays work provided lunch. There have been several panicky runs to the bathroom since about 2 this morning.
pro tip....in the middle of the night...if you think it is a fart...it isnt.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
somewhat true, unless the questions are along the lines of "are you having an affair / is that a new bike / does this make me look fat / have you been drinking / is that a dead crack baby in the basement / etc..."
With women, yes is often no and no means yes, therefore your argument does not compute. :nerd: