Quantcast

MLT Vid (self-production)

dvo

Chimp
May 31, 2004
delete this thread......with all the new signs regarding "special enforcement" putting a vid up is such a bad idea. don't ask....don't tell

CMAC

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Yay Area, CA
^^dont worry brohan.. i ride this trail often and since I didnt build it im not telling anyone where it is, but when you do ride it RESPECT THE NEIGHBORS AND DONT MAKE NOISE/ GET HURT!!

But dude, video footage is dope, and forums like this truly lack it! There isnt even a video section of the website. see newschoolers.com to see what im talkinbout.

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
its still a bad idea to put a video up. i know who built it/helped build it, and he would not be stoked for you to put up video footage of it.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
^^dont worry brohan.. i ride this trail often and since I didnt build it im not telling anyone where it is, but when you do ride it RESPECT THE NEIGHBORS AND DONT MAKE NOISE/ GET HURT!!

But dude, video footage is dope, and forums like this truly lack it! There isnt even a video section of the website. see newschoolers.com to see what im talkinbout.
new schoolers is an awesome website. i understand ur trying to keep it on the down low