Quantcast

MMike Sucks Rules and some other thoughts

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Thanks to MunkeeHucker for getting the league together at the last minute and losing like a good little bitch in the finals to my pieced together disaster.

Tony Dungy is the epitome of grace.

Christmas with a 2.5 year old absolutely ruled. Seemingly every hour a hug and a thank you for the Santa doll, Mom and Dad pretty much made the day perfect. She blew through her nap and lasted until 7:30 when I found her face first on the den floor completely spent.

More work and travel than I ever expected over the last 4 weeks but sets up nicely for a GREAT 2006.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year.

Magic Hat brewery makes very nice beer. Thanks bluebug32. The 9 is my favorite as well. What great flavor.

The Panthers swept Atlanta and are in the playoffs, where anything can happen. I like Tiki but its too bad he is going to not make it any farther.

I missed RM the last few weeks but at least I know I'm not completely and totally addicted.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
robdamanii said:
I doubt I'd want to keep much of anything with the sh!tty team I was dealt.
Rackers worked out pretty good. I think that Arizona is going to be tough offensively next year.

I think I started 5 different quarterbacks over the course of the year.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Rackers was my go-to guy.

Favre was a disaster, and Driver along with him.

Roethlisberger kept getting injured.

Delhomme slumped at the worst time.

I didn't have a running back worth a poop.

And WRs were a weekly gamble.

Indy's D wasn't too bad thuogh.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
robdamanii said:
Rackers was my go-to guy.

Favre was a disaster, and Driver along with him.

Roethlisberger kept getting injured.

Delhomme slumped at the worst time.

I didn't have a running back worth a poop.

And WRs were a weekly gamble.

Indy's D wasn't too bad thuogh.
I started 5 different quarterbacks.

I used the Boldin and whatever Cardinal QB was alive towards the end of the season and that worked out okay. They had no running game and were usually behind, so that worked out. If they had a good running back they would be a lot of trouble.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
bluebug32 said:
Did you try the Magic Hat yet, DRB?
That was one of my thoughts:

Magic Hat brewery makes very nice beer. Thanks bluebug32. The 9 is my favorite as well. What great flavor.
The Jinx was okay but it was a little too smoky for my tastes. I definately liked the St. Gootz, good Dark Wheat beers are rare.

I'm trying to find the 9 locally.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
DRB said:
That was one of my thoughts:

The Jinx was okay but it was a little too smoky for my tastes. I definately liked the St. Gootz, good Dark Wheat beers are rare.

I'm trying to find the 9 locally.
Yeah, I thought the same of the Jinx. The Saint Gootz is great and the #9 is my favorite beer.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
DRB said:
With Shawn Alexander its sort of a no brainer to say yes.
We would redraft entirely next year and it would be a live draft, I have a league in Fanball thats like this and its been fun for 3 years so far.......