Quantcast

Mmm... delicious

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Expensive paperweight you got there. Might want to clean the sand out your sensitive nether regions - it seems to be really bothering you.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
You should just delete the mandroids posts and reopen your Iphone thread. We could even make a new rule that mandroid isn't allowed in any threads related to Apple products if you want.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
A brilliant for move. I thought he was "just screwing around". Deleting stuff is so stimulating.

A bit mentally handicapped compared to the PAWN crowd but its expected, oh well :clapping:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
A brilliant for move. I thought he was "just screwing around". Deleting stuff is so stimulating.

A bit mentally handicapped compared to the PAWN crowd but its expected, oh well :clapping:
Uh huh.

Even the PAWN crowd typically recognizes when arguing with someone is simply going to hear the same two to three sentences repeated over and over again every time a subject is brought up. Note how they used to laugh at N8 instead of rising to most of his posts.

It's pretty amazing that someone who has so carefully educated himself on so many aspects of his profession remains so utterly blind to the real world needs and wants of many users.

I saw yet another thread going down the exact same road you take it down every single time and decided that, rather than watch it degenerate into stupidity, I'd just kill it now to save time. If avoiding the exact same idiotic argument that comes up over and over again makes me mentally handicapped, then enter me into the special olympics because I'm a full-blown retard.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Smartphones are still a small immature market. They make up a fraction of worldwide cellphone sales at about 1/10th of handset sales. They don't suit the needs of most users.

The iPhone is only 2.8% of smartphone sales or approx. .3% of cellphones sold. Overhyped trendy immature technology - suited to early adopters who can afford to pay big for minute returns. You bought in to the hype, most of the world does not even among the small smartphone market.

Table 2
Worldwide: Preliminary Smartphone Sales to End Users by Operating System, 2Q08 (Units)

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sales numbers have nothing to do with trying a number of devices and determining that one is superior in usability to the rest.

Guess what? There is absolutely nothing, no chart or graph or statistic that you can post, that defeats the fact that I tried a dozen smartphones and found the iPhone was superior to all of them for my purposes.

So. You can stop trying now. Thanks. :clapping:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Actually it defeats you point you just posted:

the real world needs and wants of many users.
The real world needs of most users isn't the iPhone .3% isn't most cellphone users.

How about we look at their biggest market, the US:

The real world wants and needs of most US smartphone owners are RIM (which is again a small fraction of most cellphone users - most people still don't need smartphones period).

Last edited:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Sales numbers have nothing to do with trying a number of devices and determining that one is superior in usability to the rest.

Guess what? There is absolutely nothing, no chart or graph or statistic that you can post, that defeats the fact that I tried a dozen smartphones and found the iPhone was superior to all of them for my purposes.

So. You can stop trying now. Thanks. :clapping:
You lose 5 points for arguing with the mandroid. Every post you make will prompt an automated reply.