Quantcast

Mmm... pint glasses...

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
nice colection!

I have a ceramic vicious cycles pint glass/coffee cup here at work. as for the other bike related ones, there are a few:
fat tire ale
salsa
park tool
downieville classic (gold rim!)
and a few others, im sure.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
The only beer to serve in that iDrive glass would be Newcastle......... :blah:
Good idea. A great product, and a great beer.

The GT frames left a little to be desired (structurally), but the iDrive was great.

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
Where is you chris king glass. By far the pimpiest in my collection. I also have started a beer mug collection with eNVy to start, not as many mugs as there are pint glass's

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
hmm.. I've got Evil, Pedros, Slime :eek: and Park Tools pint glasses, a Magura beer mug, and a Chris King pilsner glass. My white Vicious Cycles pint glass died an ugly death a few years back :(

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I only have one cycling-related pint glass, it's from Jericho. I'll loathe the day it breaks, I have history and a good story to go with it.

Anyway, my true collection is of shot, not pint glasses. For anyone who has lived in SLO though, I must have at least 10 (and at one time over 30) glasses from Pint Night. Man, those were the days.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Friggin' hippy.
At some point I want to find one with the right patina on it. Then paint the Rivendell logo on it and sand the logo down to match the rest of the bus.

I guess I'm goofy like that.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Here's the only mountain bike related pint glass I own, and it's Monkey Fest related at that! Berkshire_Rider should remember me "obtaining" this one... :devil:

Surprising really, because I collect pint glasses and have over 50 (most are from various micro-brewerys around the country).

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
McGRP01 said:
Here's the only mountain bike related pint glass I own, and it's Monkey Fest related at that! Berkshire_Rider should remember me "obtaining" this one... :devil:

Surprising really, because I collect pint glasses and have over 50 (most are from various micro-brewerys around the country).
Heh. Forgot all about that. :nope:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Acadian said:
i also have the I-Drive one...and a few others, including this one :thumb:
Isn't that brewed by Duvel / Moortgat? I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard great things about it.

PS- a Belgian beer should not be consumed out of a pint glass.