Quantcast

MmMmM onda yYyYy

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got an email from company HR yesterday, they are giving us a paid week off in August to focus on leisure and family, as a reward for how hard everyone has worked in the past few months.

Seems like a trap. Is this what happens what an employer values their people?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The pool has reopened! HOORAY!! 50% capacity, you have to reserve a lane, and lots of other covid stuff. 2000 yards done this morning. It was slow going and I am surprised I made it 2000 yards. My arms and shoulders are feeling it now. Good times. I'll go for a run on my lunch break when it is BALLS HOT.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I watched Ford v Ferrari last night. Man that was great. Tracy Letts as Henry Ford II was my favorite character in that movie. His "Go to war" and test drive scenes were awesome.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. My PACS workstation has been disinfected, and I have opened up my first case of the day. But not actually done work beyond that yet.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I watched Ford v Ferrari last night. Man that was great. Tracy Letts as Henry Ford II was my favorite character in that movie. His "Go to war" and test drive scenes were awesome.
I was disappointed to learn that the test drive scene did not actually happened. But it was a fine movie indeed!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Thought I'd found a cheap 150mm dropper to replace my 125mm, which could then move to wife's bike to replace her 100mm. Ordered and paid for the 150mm as checking the measurements it would put me right at the correct saddle height.

Then figured I better double check how much insertion length my frame had. 150mm needs 225mm of frame, I measured my 21" XL frame as only having 210mm :/

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thought I'd found a cheap 150mm dropper to replace my 125mm, which could then move to wife's bike to replace her 100mm. Ordered and paid for the 150mm as checking the measurements it would put me right at the correct saddle height.

Then figured I better double check how much insertion length my frame had. 150mm needs 225mm of frame, I measured my 21" XL frame as only having 210mm :/
54XX85_AS01.jpeg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Got an email from company HR yesterday, they are giving us a paid week off in August to focus on leisure and family, as a reward for how hard everyone has worked in the past few months.

Is this what happens what an employer values their people?
Quite possibly.

Seems like a trap.
Also quite possible.

today's one of those encyclopedia killtannica sort of days.
Agreed. It's a shitshow out there, folks. And the people making decisions seem hell-bent on making sure it *stays* a shitshow. :disgust:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
can you use thicker shoes?
And/or pedals?

No word of a lie, we got thicker pedals for my financé's bike to help with this, on account of the 100mm drooper we had to switch out for the 125mm it came with was still just a pinché too tall for her. We also got shorter cranks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I believe the One-Up posts have the shortest required length to stroke ratio and stroke can be reduced to shorten things even moar

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
received email from germany.....vegan anarchy cookbook and covid riot mask still have not shipped due to covid fuckery.....told him no worries....it gets here when it gets here

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Seems like a trap. Is this what happens what an employer values their people?
Lessen the blow of Q4 layoffs.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Theyre thinking respiratory infection of some sort, she has a cough, labored breathing, lack of energy and an elevated white blood cell count. Got a pile of antibiotics and a follow up appointment for next week.
Covid-19?