Quantcast

Mmmmm...Ruth Chriss

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have you all beat. I took my family to THE Ruth Chris, the original on Orleans Ave. My father and I split a $60 Porterhouse, but what floored us was the $5 french fries: 5 slabs of potato, $1 per fry.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've only eaten there once and I didn't think it was good enough to pay about $100 a head. 6 people, meat, potatoes, a few greens, and a coouple of beers. The tab was right at $600.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good steak, but not $100 good. The sports bar down the block has a steak called "the pounder" and it's a full pound of meat for $22 with salad, tater, and a roll. I would say it's nearly as good and the beer selection is better too.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Joe Pozer said:
That place is sooooo good. Nothing better than a Juicy steak with some Potato au Gratin. Oh yeah, and some Makers.

Stop pozin ya pozer.
We all know that you just went down to sizzler for the $9.95 special and called it Ruth Chris!!
:devil: :evil:

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
-BB- said:
Stop pozin ya pozer.
We all know that you just went down to sizzler for the $9.95 special and called it Ruth Chris!!
:devil: :evil:

I used to hit Sizzler, known as western sizzler, all the time when I'd go ride in North Carolina. I would always get the heart attack special.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
BigMike said:
How do you people have the money to go to these places? its my anniversary, So i'm going to Mortons, but besides that I can't afford this stuff!
I don't go all the time...just once in a while. Our bill was less then $200 which I don't consider that expensive.