Quantcast

mmmmmmm

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
is anyone here familiar with this drinking game ??? a friend of mine hit a party last weekend where this game went down...

heres a brief run down...

- 2, 40s of piss are duct taped to your hands... one in each hand...
- drink
- drink
- and drink more... no doing anything until the 40s are both gone.. no pissing, but you are free to piss your pants if you feel so inclined...
- empty 40s / remove duct tape then you are free to do whatever you want...

has anyone played this game before??... i m very keen to give it a go...

partsbara

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
partsbara said:
is anyone here familiar with this drinking game ??? a friend of mine hit a party last weekend where this game went down...

heres a brief run down...

- 2, 40s of piss are duct taped to your hands... one in each hand...
- drink
- drink
- and drink more... no doing anything until the 40s are both gone.. no pissing, but you are free to piss your pants if you feel so inclined...
- empty 40s / remove duct tape then you are free to do whatever you want...

has anyone played this game before??... i m very keen to give it a go...

partsbara
I have played before, a few years ago with 40s of Miller High Life. Our game of Edward 40 Hands didn't turn out so well. Long story short....we ended up with cheap beer all over our couch and throw-up all over one of our bathrooms. Some of the throw-up ended up in the tracks of the shower door, it took FOREVER to clean, and the bathroom never really seemed the same again.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
i am very familiar with this game...its a lot of fun...
i recommend it to everyone to try at least once...
now go get your 40s and go play kids!

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
I think the key is to have a gameplan. You definitely want to drink the 40s before they get too warm. Warm cheap beer = disgusting.

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
nmjb said:
I think the key is to have a gameplan. You definitely want to drink the 40s before they get too warm. Warm cheap beer = disgusting.
yeah, very true...it turns to warm piss at the end..
i find it better to drink in long swigs rather than lots of short ones...cause the 40's get pretty sick without carbonation...

whats your favorite brand of 40? or one that youd never touch again...?

i like the classics, Old English and Colt 45. Hurricanes arent bad either...

Wouldn't touch another Steel Reserve

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
nmjb said:
I think the key is to have a gameplan.
I'd just pre-hang my wang out my pants. Make sure they tape your hand high on the bottle so you can keep the lower part in ice and not freeze your hand all to sh!t.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
SilentJ said:
Make sure they tape your hand high on the bottle so you can keep the lower part in ice and not freeze your hand all to sh!t.
this is a man who has thought long and hard about his strategy for the game... i commend you !!!.. :thumb:

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
nmjb said:
I have played before, a few years ago with 40s of Miller High Life. Our game of Edward 40 Hands didn't turn out so well. Long story short....we ended up with cheap beer all over our couch and throw-up all over one of our bathrooms. Some of the throw-up ended up in the tracks of the shower door, it took FOREVER to clean, and the bathroom never really seemed the same again.
ugh that sucks Ive had it pretty bad as well when somebody from our 40's partay puked in my f'n closet.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
nmjb said:
I've had a hard time doing that with 1 40. Malt liqour gets especially nasty when it's warm.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i will not say who this is, or what organization was involved in this. i will say that playing 40 Hands after riding 80miles through Nevada and California is not smart.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
the Inbred said:
i will not say who this is, or what organization was involved in this. i will say that playing 40 Hands after riding 80miles through Nevada and California is not smart.

Someone needs to tell the guy in the bottom right to drop trou before dropping coil.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
the Inbred said:

Is the guy in the white T-shirt:

A - throwing up?
B - crapping himself?
C - both?

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Dirty said:
yeah, very true...it turns to warm piss at the end..
i find it better to drink in long swigs rather than lots of short ones...cause the 40's get pretty sick without carbonation...

whats your favorite brand of 40? or one that youd never touch again...?

i like the classics, Old English and Colt 45. Hurricanes arent bad either...

Wouldn't touch another Steel Reserve
I have to agree, I hope I never taste Steel Reserve again. There are hobos who wouldn't drink that stuff.

If I had to pick a favorite 40, Old English would be it, and Hurricane a close second.

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
DRB said:
We were much more likely to do the centurion game. I'd be worried about the angry drunk with glass bottles taped to his hands.
thats just a power century right? drinking a shot every minute for 100 minutes?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
greenchris said:
if you want to get real durrty try some Steel Reserve that **** is pure cat piss
A couple years ago some friends and I drove from SF to Whistler in my friend's 1949 full-size passenger bus. Well the bus didn't quite make it and we ended up at a truck stop in Bellingham for a day in the rain while we figured what went wrong and what to do next. We were kind of bummed until one of my bros came back from getting us "breakfast" with a bag full of Steel Reserve 40's and some pretzels. This was about 8 am. We each put one back and things really improved from then on...seriously...we let the locals keep the bus, rented a van, and proceeded to have one the best weeks ever...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've done this several times with Olde English 40s.

Nasty stuff, of course, but it's fun to play in groups. Only works well to start the night, though, since once the drinking really gets underway taping 40s to drunk people's hands is just asking for a mess.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo said:
You have to have a moderator, to remove the tape when the bottles are empty.
So essentially you are advocating a moderator to delete the offending tape? You oppressive dillhole.

;)