Quantcast

Mmmmmmmmm M1..!!111!!111

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Its about time N8 posted something cooler then just links and News Stories. That is such a sweet gun. Its awesome in Medal of Honor.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Three more of my collection.... Mauser in 30-06 cal. (my primary hunting rifle), .45 Series 80 Colt Gov Model, and my Anschutz .22 single shot target rifle.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
PonySoldier said:
That Anschutz probably shoots tiny little groups eh?
So when you say "shoots groups" you mean like groups of people, right? Tiny people? Is that like kids or midgets? Cause, man, sometimes I'm trying to sleep off a hangover at 1pm and I can hear kids playing at the elementary school down the street and I would really like to shut them up.

And who isn't freaked out by midgets? Especially midgets in tiny little groups. They deserve to be shot.

Where do I get one of those guns anyway?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
N8 said:
Awww...poor Chang... perhaps one day you will grow one.

:(
I doubt I'll ever grow a penis envy the size of which would require me to buy several guns and show them to people on the internet. Were you beaten as a child? Or maybe your school-mates laughed at you in the showers...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Changleen said:
I doubt I'll ever grow a penis envy the size of which would require me to buy several guns and show them to people on the internet. Were you beaten as a child? Or maybe your school-mates laughed at you in the showers...
You get your panties all in a bunch so easily don'tcha?

L

luelling

I'm preferable to Kalashnikov guns. I like the AK and the RPk 48

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
guns are good, guns are great.
we surrender our will, as of this date.

I'm going to be laughing at the hippies when the last people standing are holding guns...

not everyone that owns guns shoots people with them. the people that are enthusiasts are less likely to randomly kill people. it's the scumbag criminals that you want to watch out for...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
My lever actions... all with tang-sights. The top one is a 30-30 w/octagon bull-barrel and the other two are .22's. Lever actions are SO damn fun to shoot!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Changleen said:
Penis envy.

Nothing in any of those pics says penis envy to me. Each gun seems to have a valid purpose to me. Tools for fun and purpose. The fun guns hone your skills for the purpose. If all the grocery stores in your town closed what would you do? Probably participate in the riot that would ensue. Wisely I bet he didn't post pics of the firearms he would need to protect himself from you. Now that would be penis envy......

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
jdcamb said:
If all the grocery stores in your town closed what would you do?
Not feel the need to kill anyone?? :stosh: Jeeze. By this I assume that if all the Grocery stores in your town closed, you'd get out your 'purpose' guns and shoot some people up for your mac and cheese. Grow up. Violence solves nothing.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Changleen said:
Not feel the need to kill anyone?? :stosh: Jeeze. By this I assume that if all the Grocery stores in your town closed, you'd get out your 'purpose' guns and shoot some people up for your mac and cheese. Grow up. Violence solves nothing.
I ain't talking about killing anyone. I am talking about hunting for your dinner fool. The violence of a gun dropping a cornfed buck is music to my belly. A pleasure you can't even imagine. However if your starving ass tries to take my share of that buck or any of my families food. Well lets just say I got backup......

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
66 said:
Is the fall of civilization coming soon? Should I put together my survival kit too?
Nope. I hope not. I am not planning for it so... But if I need to gather some food, I can do it without going into a grocery store. Firearms/hunting feed my family quite well. To my family a gun is not a weapon, but a tool.