Quantcast

>>mmmmmonderp gmt<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Friday = mowed the lawn and backyard fire with friends
Saturday = ripped out old dead Rose of Sharon bush, also planted Lilac bush and butterfly bush (for my wife for Mother's day)
Sunday = two different small family gatherings

I am le tired...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dear asshole,

do you have brain damage? you're in such a big hurry that you ran that stop sign, but then you can't even do the speed limit? fvck you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed:

Seems about right.

Week before last a growth on my 15.5 year old dog swelled up and split open. Vet suspected a Mast cell tumor, unable to do too much because of the swelling. Had me give him prednisone and antibiotics. He was sleepy but fine for a few days. Had to travel for work and he was cared for by some close friends. Everything was fine until last Wednesday when he pretty much refused to get up. Picked him back up on Thursday and he had very little energy. I backed him off to the minimum possible prednisone dosage. He got a little better, alert and happy but was too weak to really do anything. Had to hold him up to eat, drink, poop, pee. Stopped the prednisone all together. This morning he was up walking around looking pretty good. No chance that he is in the clear but hopefully he will have a few happier days.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good luck with the pooch, Westy. It's hard when those dogs get old. I tell my dog that she has made the turn and is now on the back nine. That is a GOLF reference, for those of you who are unfamiliar with that phrase.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
7 days straight of rain and snow meant I was captain of the HMS House. Basement started taking on water that I vacuumed more or less straight since Saturday morning. I took a nap somewhere in there but have been manning it ever since. Kinda tired today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
7 days straight of rain and snow meant I was captain of the HMS House. Basement started taking on water that I vacuumed more or less straight since Saturday morning. I took a nap somewhere in there but have been manning it ever since. Kinda tired today.
Rent-a-pump? That blows...

I need to start parking the car somewhere else. This pine tree is shedding so much crap onto the car. There was literally bucket load of needles on it this morning. And a dead rotted squirrel must have fell out of it.

In other news, this coffee is extra delicious this morning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Yesterday's half hour sprint of shoveling the courtyard's paths has led to a very sore, grumpy me today.

/me is old.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another awesome riding weekend with the little monkey. Short week this week, Ashland this weekend (supposed to see moms, not sure on that now), getting new shoes on the car before the trip and they should be good and broken in when we get back. I hate Meeting Mondays.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I have very little motivation to do anything today. I'm supposed to finished grabbing data for a project and start writing. Perhaps that'll happen later. Perhaps.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Drove to Mammoth Friday after work. Skied pow Saturday morning, then explored, drank beers & ate the rest of the day. Drove home yesterday & am wiped today.
Good weekend. :)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
a friend found a dead body last week.
human?

edited to add:
I have a third contractor coming in to give me a quote on the renos we want to do this year. We should be in a position to choose and say "go" by the end of the week. we've been talking about these renos for at least 4 years, it will be nice to get them done. I'm not looking forward to all the stress this will bring on, but hey, it needs to be done.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
a friend found a dead body last week.
Shallow grave?

Brilliant weather in NYC. Birthday party for the 5 year old and tons of time hanging out. Managed some beers at this place where there is mini golf and sand pits for the kids how brilliant. Finish off with a bike ride. More bike rides this week for sure.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Borrowed car my car to somebody - don't even get it back with a full tank and today I get a red light camera notice. Not borrowing car again.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
in ny...should've contacted @CBJ... would've been miles better than the lot i've ended up with...plus the conference i'm here for has me at a stupid hotel that appears to be full of eurotrash. wtf?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
CBJ, I think you can disclaim the red light ticket if it truly was not you driving the thing.