Quantcast

Mo' Props Deserved!!!

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
thanks guys we're trying to do our best in showing that the mid-atlantic is the place. milby and i are going to battle it out all summer!! racing with him and the other local guys is what makes racing so much fun.i don't care we're i finish as long as its in front of him!!! BUT he got me at mt.snow by 4 sec. good job dink!! good job stoney!! BUT i'm going to two ,maybe three more nationals so the points lead will be mine!!!!!! I WILL BE THE NEXT NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!! unless milby decides to open up a can of whip a$$ on me!!!
just wait untill we hit the masters worlds in canada this year. we'll show some yankees what southern pride is!!!!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
banche said:
thanks guys we're trying to do our best in showing that the mid-atlantic is the place. milby and i are going to battle it out all summer!! racing with him and the other local guys is what makes racing so much fun.i don't care we're i finish as long as its in front of him!!! BUT he got me at mt.snow by 4 sec. good job dink!! good job stoney!! BUT i'm going to two ,maybe three more nationals so the points lead will be mine!!!!!! I WILL BE THE NEXT NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!! unless milby decides to open up a can of whip a$$ on me!!!
just wait untill we hit the masters worlds in canada this year. we'll show some yankees what southern pride is!!!!!
No Doubt!
It is awesome to see so many SE guys up top in Expert!!
Great job guys!
It was cool to see Stone win our class. Congratulations.
The only thing that is killing me is that I was .93 of a second off the podium.
I put a .93 sticker on my top tube for motivation!
See ya at Aspen, Kalan! :blah:

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
thanks yall. i still can't beleive it. wish everybody could have been there the s$$t was so ill. i had the best week ever even hooked up at the campground. crazy!

and oh yeah watch yalls asses dink and klicker i'm almost there