Quantcast

$$$Moanday Chase The MoneyGMT$$$

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Did some road training on Saturday, and bought a grill. Did a mountain bike ride at Case with the bike shop yesterday.

Today I'm going to Beverly MA to deinstall some of our equipment.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Rode DH at Swain on Saturday and finally got to ride my new (to me) DH bike. My body is still a little sore but not as bad as I thought I'd be.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
STFU on your slow crud! I was the slowest yesterday. My car still smells like a sausage fest campfire.
out of shape, barely dh'd last year (4 days total? maybe 5?). yea, i'm slow. at least by my own standards. kind of frustrating going through sections i know i've done way faster. oh well. was first DH of the year. it'll come back to me.

i swear, my clothes still smelled like campfire even after going through the laundry

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Getting a bit anxious about my boards. 3 weeks left until 'em!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Two rides yesterday; Mountain Lion in the am, one of the best descents on the front range IMO (also zero lions were seen. phfft, stupid false advertising) followed by a mac'n'cheese break and Chimney Gulch in the afternoon. Only 15 miles, but over 3,700' of climbing, which is ok as that is also 3,700' of descending.
:D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thank God Monday is my Friday this week...... Have to finish up Massive paper work at the shop today, Little ole Lady crashed the **** out of her car yesterday in my parking lot, says her foot got stuck between the pedals.... Yeah she nailed the wrong damned one. In the end she made a giant fulls peed reverse U turn were she clipped my truck first, then smashed the back end of one of my customers o4 F350 with about 32K miles<Mint condition>, then Smashed the front end off a little accord<also my customers car>, then full speed backed into a year old Beetle<employee next door, some how got into drive then straight over a planter were she went about ten feet air born........ In the end all will fall onto her insurance, but in the mean time We have to organize the repairs since the cars were in our care at the time........

****in Mondays

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thank God Monday is my Friday this week...... Have to finish up Massive paper work at the shop today, Little ole Lady crashed the **** out of her car yesterday in my parking lot, says her foot got stuck between the pedals.... Yeah she nailed the wrong damned one. In the end she made a giant fulls peed reverse U turn were she clipped my truck first, then smashed the back end of one of my customers o4 F350 with about 32K miles<Mint condition>, then Smashed the front end off a little accord<also my customers car>, then full speed backed into a year old Beetle<employee next door, some how got into drive then straight over a planter were she went about ten feet air born........ In the end all will fall onto her insurance, but in the mean time We have to organize the repairs since the cars were in our care at the time........

****in Mondays
sounds like she was a stunt driver in "blues brothers"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good morning.
Two rides yesterday; Mountain Lion in the am, one of the best descents on the front range IMO (also zero lions were seen. phfft, stupid false advertising) followed by a mac'n'cheese break and Chimney Gulch in the afternoon. Only 15 miles, but over 3,700' of climbing, which is ok as that is also 3,700' of descending.
:D
Mmmm... love me some Mt. Lion. No snow deep in the gulch? I guess it *is* almost the end of May. :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
SS: there was a few glacier bridge-like spots when crossing the creek (actually super cool, no pun intended) but otherwise stellar conditions.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nothing like waking up to the sound and smell of the dog barfing in the floor right next to your bed
how about being woke up from a deep sleep to the sound of a cat coughing up a hairball on you...

let's play a game....how far can you throw a cat.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Did some road training on Saturday, and bought a grill. Did a mountain bike ride at Case with the bike shop yesterday.
Small world, I was at Case on Sunday as well, assuming you're talking about the Case in CT, and I'm hardly ever logged in here. We may have ridden past each other, I passed two group rides; went from Line St - reservoir - blue trail - peak - red/yellow back to line st, it was a great day for a ride.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
IAB!! I'd rep you if I could, but I haven't been spreading it enough lately... need to get sluttier I guess!
I wanna see sweat coming out your pores!

Had a good ride in thanks to Buffalo taking one for the team and fixing my flat that appeared this morning (right after we spent the evening last night working out all the kinks that are popping up). He ended up having to give up his ride and drive in. Thanks Buffalo! xoxo

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Small world, I was at Case on Sunday as well, assuming you're talking about the Case in CT, and I'm hardly ever logged in here. We may have ridden past each other, I passed two group rides; went from Line St - reservoir - blue trail - peak - red/yellow back to line st, it was a great day for a ride.
I was wearing a yellow skate style helmet and my ridemonkey jersey. We started at 8:30am.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
every one follow the hopkinton mass police report it didnt involve booze. come on use your interneting skills to find out. happened sunday around 8 you guys are going to cry laughing.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
every one follow the hopkinton mass police report it didnt involve booze. come on use your interneting skills to find out. happened sunday around 8 you guys are going to cry laughing.
podunk police report said:
Arrest
8:56 p.m.: Barry E. O'Neill II, 19, of 18 Tammer Lane, was arrested near 65 Main St., and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.

Is this you, Barry?