Quantcast

~~~Moanday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Had a decent weekend. Went to a wedding on Saturday (getting out of cleaning out my parent's house), and on Sunday we went to help clean out my parents house. So far, 1 dumpster completely filled, and we haven't even got to the basement, yet. That happens next weekend. Good thing I didn't have any other plans.

Today I have a quarry shot to monitor. That is all.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, folks! Three day weekend went by too fast, and that makes me sad. The three days involved a lot of chores, a couple of good runs, and the purchase of a new road bike. I did not ride at all over those three days, but let's face it, I'd rather be out buying a new bike than out riding an old one. :monkey:

This should be a nice, busy work week. Some good rides on the calendar for this coming weekend.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I hope everyone is hanging in there. Great weekend. My wife and I celebrated our 6-year anniversary. Tried out an awesome new Thai restaurant, got bombed on martinis, and the kid was at the in-laws for the entire weekend!

Heat hitting 101 this week.....(checks AC temp---approved).

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Monday! Got some painting done in the PA house and took the kid out for a birthday dinner.

Happy 16th today to X3pilot Jr. !!!!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! Spent this weekend turning 25. Ate a bundle of good food, went kayaking, mini-golfing, and played in the mountain stream. Also did an alpine zipline which required taking a Pinzgauer shuttle (friggin awesome) up the mountain then leaping off of platforms of various heights. Biggest line was 1700' long and 210' up. Certainly tested my fear of heights. :).

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Got everybody out yesterday on the trails - wifey and I did Le Tour de Trois Soeurs in the morning, then my mom brought the kids up and we rattled around Three Sisters with them for a couple/three hours. Stopped for ice cream on the way home and were treated to a *massive* lightning storm. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Um.... I got out for a bike ride yesterday.... I can't believe it.... still in shock... the weather has been great here in NY this summer so far, I certainly hope it lasts. I rode with my younger brother who lost 90lbs in the past few months so now he's able to ride with me again.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fvcking phillies blowing their wad before the all star break.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm up to 7 rides in 8 days. Lynn on Friday, Harold Parker on Saturday, and Greenwood yesterday. Feeling the best I have in a while on the bike.

Planning our Thurs-Sun Kingdom Trail/White Mountain adventure with Polandspring88 all day today.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

LAst Day of Vacation for me. which is going to be busy doing work around the house. Yesterday ordered a New Garage Door and bought new gutters for the front of the house. then I proceded to rip the old rusted ones off ( who was dumb enough to put steel gutters up ? ) I was very surprised that the wood underneath is is n good shape very little repair needed.

then tonight leading a ride over at Ribbon candy

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Two days riding Northstar over the weekend. Body is sore as hell due to a good chuck and a DH workout that I haven't had in years. Rode with Kidwoo and a few other off the radar monkeys. All in, it was pretty good.
Looking forward to a ride with Wifey this afternoon and a day of working on autodesk inventor.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Pumped on this weekend WC race. GWINNING in GWINDHAM.

Besides that, working on a new project this week at work. Already looking forward to the weekend. Sonofa.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stiff and sore as hell today. We had a hiker take a fall and mess up their ankle many miles into the backcountry. We figured that in the course of 3 hours we pushed and pulled the wheeled litter over 4 miles and 2000 vertical feet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stiff and sore as hell today. We had a hiker take a fall and mess up their ankle many miles into the backcountry. We figured that in the course of 3 hours we pushed and pulled the wheeled litter over 4 miles and 2000 vertical feet.
<coolstorybro>Few years ago I ran ropes and the wheel part of a wheeled litter up to medics who were helping a woman who fell and suffered a head injury while climbing. Went up and over a 2000ft ridge-line at full aerobic effort. I could barely walk for more than a week after that.</coolstorybro>

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning monkies!

Good weekend, biked the local yocal trail, some middle aged dudes started just behing me, and knowing that they are usually smokin' fat, I put the pedal to the metal and they never passed me... that felt pert darn good.

Checked out my parents' new casa on 4.5 acres, half of it is wooded and they said we can play and cut trails back there! :weee:

That's all. Not much going on at work... as usual. Just thankful I have a job!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The have a clip later in the stream when moving him and you can see some pretty serious red on his arm. The crash didn't show anything immediately, so the might have an additional break.
I'm just happy that I have never had a break that makes one of my limbs flop around like Gumby. I would probably puke.