Quantcast

***Moanday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
this right here is pretty much why i gave up boarding (in addition to the proximity or lack thereof to a decent mountain, plus ice coast) is that tickets are insane. The closest podunk ski hill to me doesn't even have 500' vertical, lift tickets are still $40
Try here.... The absolute highest place around here reports to have 720' of vertical, although i'm questioning that. Day ticket (8 hrs) is $68. Night pass is $45. Toss in the ice and butt loads of city folk from Toronto and mehhh. I'd rather hike and drink beer.

Though I guess in 'Merican pesos its not a bad price. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Try here.... The absolute highest place around here reports to have 720' of vertical, although i'm questioning that. Day ticket (8 hrs) is $68. Night pass is $45. Toss in the ice and butt loads of city folk from Toronto and mehhh. I'd rather hike and drink beer.

Though I guess in 'Merican pesos its not a bad price. :D
The podunk mt I mentioned has the benefit of a 25 minute drive. Night passes are 30. Lifts are old (read slow) so you can at least finish a beer.

Next closest mountain is 90 minutes. They do however have a claimed vertical of ~1100'. I ride their bikes park in the summer, so I'd say that's a reasonable estimate. Tickets are still $52 /8 hr week, $65/8hr weekend. $37/night.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
morning folks. the fuckits are strong today, but thankfully so is my coffee.

made hop tea for the first time yesterday as a secondary fermentation addition for an all chinook IPA i have going. Based on initial aroma and taste it seems to have accomplished what i was hoping for. time will tell. need to get my co2 tank refilled this week and prep an empty keg.
We was making Chinook pellets today... why didn't you say hey broooooooo?