Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
6 inches of white crap fell to the ground over night. Come on.....

One big task to do today and then I might leave early. I have needed a haircut for about a month and my preferred barber closes early as hell. Starting to look a little like bum.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning.

Sore back from painting trim on the house. More painting trim on this house in order today. I really don't like painting and would hire someone to do the work but painters are generally meth-heads and I don't know a good one. Not going to judge, if I had to paint shit for a living it would require a large pile of some kind of narcotics.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Woke up three times last night, cough seems to be worse today than yesterday. I thought I was supposed to be getting better. so tired this morning.

went out for my maiden voyage with my fat bike yesterday. It was barely 25°F out, so I was expecting a bit of snow left on the trails, or at least frozen earth. nope. it was a muddy mess that instantly froze on the bike.... Between my still aching nads, painful lungs from the cold, a new bike, and uncertainty about tubeless fat rides on rocky trails, it was not a ride to write home about.... Oh well, now it can live in the basement until next December until the snow covers the trails again...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Give up the on-call phone in an hour, so things can only get better from here. Bought a new helmet and shoes in preparation for mountain bicycling season. It's gonna be a good one.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies, I'm up a little early today to take a bike to my rehab guy; I am looking for a good workout this morning. I think the middle block will be 2 minute running intervals assuming my cardiologist is on board. She should be since she is a marathon runner.

Hopefully a productive Monday morning will lead to a productive week, my first meeting today is at 10:30AM, and then I'm booked until 4PM.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
:wave:

Motivation levels are flirting with an all time low.
I was going to reply but...

Pissed the bed last night, for the first time in several months. Every time I think I'm past this issue in my recovery, it comes back to remind me. By the time I'm over it from the injury, I'll be ready to start doing it from old age. At least I forgot to do laundry yesterday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The Lesbaru is back. In Colorado that is. I saw what looked like my car driving around a few times this weekend, but wasn't totally sure, as it could be a doppelganger. I stopped next to it at a light this morning and am 100% sure it's my car. The hood scoop (JDM only) is slightly off colored and the STI takeoff wheels have been refinished slightly dark with not enough metallic. There is a door ding on the fold in the metal that is there as well. I sold it almost 2 years ago to a kid in Oregon, and it's back!

I bet I can convince Wifey to let me buy it back... I love that car.

Also my seatpost blew a seal yesterday. Again. Total pain in the ass, as I was just dropping it in the garage so I could avoid hitting it while hanging up. BS.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The Lesbaru is back. In Colorado that is. I saw what looked like my car driving around a few times this weekend, but wasn't totally sure, as it could be a doppelganger. I stopped next to it at a light this morning and am 100% sure it's my car. The hood scoop (JDM only) is slightly off colored and the STI takeoff wheels have been refinished slightly dark with not enough metallic. There is a door ding on the fold in the metal that is there as well. I sold it almost 2 years ago to a kid in Oregon, and it's back!

Also my seatpost blew a seal yesterday. Again. Total pain in the ass, as I was just dropping it in the garage so I could avoid hitting it while hanging up. BS.
///seatpost

On the bright side, it was probably close to giving up anyway, so at least it didn't fail on the trail.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
///seatpost

On the bright side, it was probably close to giving up anyway, so at least it didn't fail on the trail.
Which would have been the second time it did that. This is my second post, as the first one popped and they replaced it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

I like where this is headed.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Probably not likely, as it had a new paper registration tag in the rear window. Also, Wifey is still *kinda* mad about the M.

On that note, big rubber went back on this weekend. SO MUCH TRACTION!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Pissed the bed last night, for the first time in several months. Every time I think I'm past this issue in my recovery, it comes back to remind me. By the time I'm over it from the injury, I'll be ready to start doing it from old age. At least I forgot to do laundry yesterday.
at least you have an excuse......a friends soon to be husband pisses the bed everytime he gets drunk....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
So Wifey bought a purse/handbag this weekend... Mildly* hurts the wallet. Thankfully she's kept a stash of money from when we gave ourselves "allowances" while I still worked at the bank, so it's coming from there:

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/neverfull-mm-monogram-007653

I don't get it, but okay.
Am I missing something? Does it come with gold bars tucked inside? Or does it really just cost $1,260 for a handbag/pouch combo with gold LVs all over it?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Am I missing something? Does it come with gold bars tucked inside? Or does it really just cost $1,260 for a handbag/pouch combo with gold LVs all over it?
That. I don't understand it, but I also don't understand $200 jeans. Whatever. It's coming out of money that's not in the budget anyways.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It'll end with stoney having the ///M and the Forester keeping company with each other while they're both up on jackstands in his garage, wife's car booted to the driveway...

:D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It'll end with stoney having the ///M and the Forester keeping company with each other while they're both up on jackstands in his garage, wife's car booted to the driveway...

:D
I could dream. The Subie was amazingly low maintenance. Most of the time it spent off the ground was when I was swapping out things like suspension. Far more reliable than the M.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

You never forget your first lesbaru...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Howdy all, had a fun weekend—ski/birthday party at A-Basin on Saturday and 80* sunny mountain bike ride on Sunday. I might have crashed and destroyed my GPS.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you seem to have a knack for selling your reliable belongings only to replace them with the ///Unreliable
That was based on seat angle, weight, and leverage. The CB didn't have a chance.
This is just crappy design.